When I'm flaccid, I can pull the foreskin all the way down behind the head quite easily but then it bunches up behind the head (getting trapped) and my glands are really sensitive so it hurts to push the foreskin back over again. When I'm erect, I can pull the foreskin about halfway down the head before it starts to hurt. If there something wrong ? Do I have phimosis or anything like that??

Hi Guest,

How old are you?  This is common up until about 16 or so.

You should stretch it.  You can use your fingers to spread the opening OR get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin.  You don't have to hurt yourself but there may be some discomfort.  The more you do it the faster you'll notice results.  Ideally it should slide up and down fairly easily.

A sensitive glans is normal.  It's been covered by your foreskin so isn't used to be touched or touching things.  Leave it exposed as best you can.  It will eventually become less sensitive.

Hope it helps.

Health Guru
Hi, to me it just sounds like you have a slightly tight foreskin that's all and it needs stretching. When I pull my foreskin back when soft it bunches behind the head and I have to push it back sometimes,
to make your penis head less sensitive try sleeping with your foreskin pulled back that way it will harden the skin up a bit.
If you would like more help with the stretching just ask :-)

Thanks! I'm 17 years old btw and how do I stretch it?

Health Guru
Hi, the best way to stretch your foreskin is how medicdan said and put your fingers in the end and stretch it out, that's probably the fastest way to do it or you can just keep pulling it back as far as you can and hold it there while your erect and that will stretch it, I have seen some people on here say rub baby oil into the skin as that makes it more supple and stretch without any small cuts appearing.
Hope this is some help :-)

You have a developmentally normal tight foreskin. You need to stretch it a little.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

Check this website for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_expa...