Its sensitive topic for me, but I have a problem. I am Uncircumcised and I cant pull my foreskin back over the head of my penis. When I try the skin doesnt stretch outward enough to make it past my head. Im 15. Feedback wanted. Thanks in Advance.

It is not good when you can’t retract your foreskin. Besides obvious discomfort during masturbation and even worse during sex, with the non-tractable foreskin, you are not able to wash properly under the foreskin. Not washing under the foreskin will lead to accumulation of smegma, the white stuff made out of dead cells and cause even more trouble possibly leading to fungal and bacterial infections.

Although it may sound embarrassing to you, you should tell your parents and report you would like to see a doctor about it. An urologist would be the best person to see about it as s/he may help you by giving you a proper cream or an ointment and by showing you how to stretch your foreskin in order to make it retractable.

It may take some time for you to finally be able to fully retract the foreskin but with persistenca and regular practice, I am sure you will make it.

i have a similar problem

when u say u cant pull it back is it because the hole isnt big enough

i mean the little hole u pass urine threw well thats my problem

I have the same problem as the first post, im also 15.

I do not want to tell my parents, but I would like the cream, is it sold in any chemists or anything.

I'm too embarrased to inform anyone,.