This post is an extension of the

15 and can’t pull back my foreskin
thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

I'm 15, 1 inch soft 3 inch erect.. I have a small bundle of pubes around my penis so I'm still going through puberty... I cannot pull back my forskin soft or erect, I have read this is not a problem and it will sort itself is this true?

15 isnt normal anymore... 10 years old max!

i was 17 before i pulled back mine, i always thought it was supposed to come back naturally. but i decided to pull it back one day, slowl and kinda painful, but it just needs getting used to, the skin needs to be stretched regulary to bringit back with ease

im 18, my penis is of average size and i cant pull back my foreskin.. i lost my virginity at 13 and had a healthy sex life since.. what i want to know is, does it make me last longer in bed? i have lasted up to 2 or 3 hours of constant penetrative sex, is this normal? thanks

hey, i'm 16, i've lost my virginity, all be it in the most random place haha. to the point, my foreskin too doesn't roll all the way back. the sex, i must admit, wasn't the best, as i had a really sensitive helmet, and we didn't use lube, a condom, and she wasn't wet, so it was kinda sore... NOT THE WAY TO GO! head was ok tho, as it was wet. i'm going to try inching it down everyday in the shower, this should hopefully get rid of some of the sensitivity. i wouldn't worry too much if it doesn't go all the way down. it will sort its self out through time. also, i have many veins on my foreskin, could these be a hindrance to pulling it down?

many thanks for replys

Pulling the foreskin back towards the body (retracting it) is not the kindest way to encourage it to release from the glans and expose the corona; it is far better to stretch the foreskin away from the body by making the skin slide over the glans as if strip-milking a cow's teat. It is a pleasant way to masturbate and helps stretch the frenulum below the glans without the danger of tearing.

Also, when urinating, squeeze the end of the foreskin to stop the urine flow for a short time and make the foreskin "balloon" with the urine; do this several times with every episode of urination.

As the forskin stretches and detatches from the glans fully (you can tell this from the way the balloon is shaped) you can then begin to retract it while showering, DO NOT USE SOAP on the glans as it will irritate it and the meatus (urine vent); use lanoline as a lubricant inside and outside the foreskin, use a small syringe (NO NEEDLE!) to push the lanoline under the foreskin and work it around the glans by massage and try to get it back to behind the corona.

Perservere with this pleasant proceedure until you can finally retract your foreskin fully; if the foreskin is very tight it will take quite some time, and if the opening is very tight you may need to insert a stretcher such as a baby's dummy; this can be worn overnight and the constant pressure will widen the opening. And keep using the lanoline, it softens the skin and is bacteriostatic.

Do NOT let the situation go on as it is; you will end up having a circumcision, and you wouldn't like that would you?

i just turned 16 and i havent yet been able to pull back my foreskin either.. not even when its not erecting. im worried.
by reading all the´posts from the past thread including this i've got some good information and i will start streching my foreskin gently so that it eventually can be dragged all the way down with ease. i hope. my foreskin is really tight i can barely see the head of my penis when im stretching it.

im just worried about one thing: i do have "line", which is goes from the head of the foreskin all the way down to my balls. the line goes between my balls. the line isnt visible if you look from top, it goes under. is this normal? it doesnt look like a vein its just a narrow line of skin. im worried that the girl will think its awful and turning off. thats basicly my only concern about having a non-retractable foreskin.

Delayed ability to retract the foreskin is not uncommon, as you may have gathered from the number of posts asking about this.

The reason for the delay is twofold, first the foreskin remains attached to the glans of the penis, and secondly the foreskin is tight with a small preputial opening at the end of the foreskin.

My advice is to commence stopping the stream for a moment or two during urination by squeezing the end of the foreskin; this should cause a build-up of pressure within the foreskin causing it to balloon with occluded urine; release the foreskin to allow the flow to resume then repeat the process several times during every urination. This ballooning helps detatch the inside of the foreskin from the glans, and over a few months will free the foreskin and stretch it sufficiently to enable massage to encourage the foreskin to retract.

If the preputial opening is small and resists stretching you weill need to use a lanoline and baby mixture as a lotion to massage into the foreskin to soften the skin, and by stretching the opening with a finger to begin with, you can enlarge the opening and begin retracting the foreskin. At this point you could use a small syringe (without needle!) to inject some of the lotion in beween the foreski and the glans, make sure that the syringe avoids the urethral opening or meatus, and massage this lotion around inside the foreskin. This lotion will soften the skin around the preputial opening and will make retraction easier. Remember, that if at any time it HURTS stop what you are doing and try again later. This should be done three times a day.

If you ger any cracks or tears in the preputial ring, take a break from the stretching for a fortnight, but continue with the lotion and massage. The process may take a week or two, but then again it may take much longer; just don't be in too much of a hurry; remember slow and steady wins the race. Remember to use the lotion on the outside of the forteskin as well.

One post asked about a seam of skin that passed along the underside of the penis and over the middle of the scrotum. This is the genital suture, and it marks the joining of the skin in the male that is the pudential cleft, the space between the labia majora of the female vulva.

I am 14 and i obviously have the same problem. But ibwas just wondering how far am i supposed to pull the skin past the head? Thanks!

Okay Im Quite Young, Younger Than Most Of You, As An Example My Voice Aint Broke Yet, But About 2 Months Ago I Found out That U Needed To Pull The Foreskin Back %-) , All my Freinds Were Discussing It Exept my Best Freind, we left about halfway Through And We Started Talkin About It It Turns Out He Has The Same Problem As Me, He Cant Pull Back His Skin Soft Or Not, I Dont Know About Him because We Aint Talked About It sice But a week After Some-1 Had A Big Go At Me Saying Im A Dumbass And If U Dont Pull Back Ur Skin It Gets Cheesy, Dont Worry If You Cant Pull It Back Just Read on, So I Started To et Frantick o.O i Started Trying To Force It Down, But Of Course It 'dint work,so i started pullin it down a bit each day, So About Two Weeks On From Startin To Pull It Down, I Saw THis Forum And Imediatly Replyed, i can now pull down the foreskin to see a small nub of the helmet but thats a start, oh and for the thing about the cheese part dont worry, a close freind admitted he'd only just been able to fully pull it back and he found it smelt but he told me he just washed that away :-) , so dont worry about it just take my advice and slowly pull down the foreskin untill it hurts and put it just before it hurts and grab the top and pull that down till just before it hurts for five minutes, then pull the foreskin away from the body for five minutes, do this daily and eventually u will see the difference ! .

Sorry For The Long Post I had Alot To Say,Hope It Helps, :-D

yours, R.D.E :-D

Hi i to have the same problem as many of you, i cannot fully pull back my foreskin. I am only able pull it back to about 1/5 or 1/4 of the way. I was wondering with the foreskin around the penis is there a high risk of infection or build up behind and around the penis or head???? i am worried because i do not want to encounter later problems. ty

Not only is my foreskin too tight to pull back, but there is a piece of skin attaching it to the head. What is that called?

I'm 14

I've read all these comments, and the topic that lead to this new topic too. Yes, I've spent about 40 min reading this because I'm worried too. To answer the last comment, from reading I think its called a frendulum or a similiar name. I'm 14 and I'm very small for my age. I way 85 pounds and I'm 5'1", and my penis is 2-3 inches when soft, and 3-4 when hard. I've been too afraid to pull my foreskin back all the way, but I tried once in the basement and I saw a lot of white stuff attached to the foreskin. I tried removing with but it hurt so much, one small touch to the inside of my penis and it HURT LIKE CRAZY. The inside is super sensitive, and the opening where I urinate is red which is the most sensitive part. I can't touch my penis at all without having it hurt. I'm scared to say anything to anyone else, why is my penis so sensitive? Is there anyway I can make it less sensitive. Please help me out! And also starting tomorrow I'm going to try the shower thing. Thanx for reading!

Hey, I am 16, and can't retract my forskin... neither when erect or soft! I don't mind about not being able to retract my forskin. i just wanted to know, will i be able to have a normal sex life without rolling back? :-D