K, im 15, and i have a uncircumcised penis, When my penis is soft, sometimes its like SOOO tiny and sometimes its like 2 in. , I mean its really small, like bearly or not even a inch long, and it looks like a little flower or something lol, but when i get a erection it grows out to about 5 inches, i started puberty like 2 years ago, When i get a erection my foreskin doesnt go all the way over the head, it seems like my head is to big, I can get it like about half way threw the head, but its a little tight, im afraid to keep on pulling softly, Dont want to break it and such, So my question is, If i cant pull it that far back, How am i suppost to clean it right? My parents never tought me anything >;) , and if i do touch my head, with my bare hands, it does feel extreamly un-confortable, and if i try to pull my foreskin back while its soft, its nearly impossible since its so small and i have to much foreskin to pull it back, Ive always been shy to ask anyone else about this, so this is my first time asking, I could really use all the advice, and would this affect my sexual life? im still a virgin, but if i cant pull it over the head, i think that will cause some real problems, like it breaking, ive also been thinking of getting it cut, but thats just a thought, and not sure if it would be worth it........ 8-|

You know what…I think you should pay a visit to an urologist. If you can’t talk to your father, maybe an urologist can explain more to you, and see if there is a problem, because it is very hard like this over the internet when one can not see what is happening to you.

It is quite possible that you have paraphimosis ( if I understood your problem correctly ). That is when the foreskin, having been retracted behind the glans (often with some difficulty) is too tight to return to covering the glans. These can cause the glans to swell (edema ) as well as tenderness, and erythema ( redness ) of the glans.
Just don’t be afraid or embarrassed to go, because there are many men and teenagers with similar problems, and you could always go through these threads on foreskin here on this site.

So let me get this straight, if i try to pull it, so the head is exposed all the way, and then i cant pull it back to place ( which i fear, which is why i didnt want to pull it over the head in the first place) What would i do? i heard of some other guy talking about this "choking" It, and if i decide to go to a urologist would it be expensive? or would the insurance cover it?, I would talk to my father but he lives in another state and i hardly talk to him, But if i do go to the doctor, Ill probaly ask my doctor when i go do a physical exam for sports and such, Man, I wonder why my parents didnt "Cut" me when i was young, it seems that you deal with less problems.

I am not so sure that circumcision would be the best answer, maybe you will have to have it done, if your problem persists and continues to make trouble for you, but maybe there could be some other solutions as well. I understand that in the USA it became very popular to have your foreskins cut but in Europe things are opposite. I didn’t know if you knew but foreskin is actually an erogenous tissue that can enhance penile sensations during sex. When foreskin is absent, constantly exposed glans grows layers of nerveless cells in order to protect itself and after some time the head becomes an unnatural and toughened organ. I read about some cut men saying that removal of foreskin reduced their sensual experience. They need more to get aroused. Another thing foreskin does is lubricates the skin which makes the penetration easier if vagina is not lets say wet enough. And if the problems does not exist ( with retracting it and stuff ), the cleaning of the penis is quite easy actually.
I think that insurance should cover your visit to an urologist.

lol ok i found out a way to clean it......So yeah i know my skin is to tight, even when its small i can pullit back, the head is like pink/redish, and when i go a little passed the middle it looks all white and stuff, maybe its that tissue that holds it or something? What if i just leave it how it is and avoid sex? What can be the "coinciquencses" if there is any. and one more thing, having it cut...doesnt that make you "last longer?"

Did you manage to clean this white stuff you found under the foreskin? It is smegma probably, nothing serious, just a blend of shed skin, skin oils and maybe some bacteria. But it would be good if you cleaned it with water and soap, if you could reach it ofcourse.
As for avoiding sex….I am sure you will be able to do that in the next couple of years, but later ( if your foreskin problem doesn’t improve on its own ) you will have a lot of problems with avoiding sex. First of all, you will mind it, and 2nd, the girls will mind as well. No mature girl would want to be with a guy who avoids sex, trust me on this one. What about talking to your mother about this? Maybe she could give you some advice!
And about the last longer thing…I honestly wouldn’t know….I am uncut!!!!

Please dont bring up my parents, i have a very bad relationship with both my mom and dad, actualy with my whole family, and what you said, i dont see any white stuff under my fore skin, the one problem im having that it feels uncomfirtable (lol spelled it wrong.....)....and i cant stand it so i just stop, and about avoiding sex, i only mean avoiding sex during my "teen years" or something, But if i cant pull my foreskin back, isnt the only solution getting it cut? since most girls want it cut......and ill be older and everything will be "developed" or something.....uggh i dunno...seems so confusing. Ive heard pulling it back so it stretches, but im either afraid ill break my skin or i simply forget.

Yes, there is a possibility of stretching in order to retract it, and ofcourse there is circumcision. The decision you have to make is all yours. But, as I have already told you , you need doctor’s evaluation. You may try avoiding sex, but don’t retract the foreskin if it is so uncomfortable. But, how will you masturbate then? Don’t tell me that you will avoid that too. It’s just not healthy!!!! How do you feel about that?

when i masterbate, i dont pull back the foreskin, so the only part of the penis you can see is th peehole or wat ever...so when im about to cum i stand up and hold it lookin downwards, and pull my skin back so the "line" or hole is exposed so none of it gets under my foreskin...

Oh my God, this is really annoying going through so much trouble in the situation that should be the most comfortable and pleasing. When I think of it, I honestly wouldn’t know what to do either. But just two days ago I ran into this topic, and I read that sometimes circumcision is not needed and that phimosis can be treated with a corticosteroid cream, which of course must be prescribed by a doc after having examined the penis. The cream is applied on the tip of the penis 2-3 times/day. Foreskin is pulled back as far as possible with no force. Doesn’t sound so bad, but the success is not guaranteed.

Hey Xingeh!

What happened to you? Have you been to a doc to check what's up with the foreskin? Or did you maybe find online some techniques for streching?

No >:( , Seems like Soo much work for something thats suppose to be pleasureable (like you said lol)...I dont know what to do, Im going threw alot of stuff right now, *sigh*.......Since your all ready here.....is it normal to have one ball bigger than the other? The big one is like pill shaped, and the small one more ball like shape.......i just noticed this now

Yeah, don’t worry about your testicles now! It's very common for one testicle to be smaller than the other. In some men even one testicle hangs lower than the other. If there is a big difference between them, it may happen that the smaller one is underdeveloped or it may also happen that the smaller one is normal, and the bigger one is…bigger. :-)
When you go to a doc for the foreskin stuff, you could show him testicles as well, but I am sure it’s no biggy.

1 month later lol, What is this peice of skin that is connecting my bottom tip of the head with my foreskin? what is it? ....

I believe you are talking about frenulum. This name may not ring a bell as it is often called a banjo string. Why do you ask? Have you developed any problems with it now?

Frenulum is the most sensitive part of the male. Some guys experience snapping usually during sex. It usually hurts (but not necessarily) and can cause a lot of blood loss but it also heals on its own when the bleeding stops.

There is also a condition connected with frenulum called Frenulum breve. Here, the frenulum is short and restricts the movement of the foreskin and may or may not interfere with normal sexual activity.

By the way, have you seen a doc about your problem?