Hi, I am male, 16 years old. Un-cut. When I get an erection my foreskin doesn’t move back down the shaft of my penis. I can move it all the way back manually erect and non-erect it starts to get tight when its all the way back but as soon as I let go it just moves all the way forward over the head of my penis back to its normal place. My first thoughts were do I have a too large foreskin. Could that be the problem?? Is this a problem?? Will it prevent me from having sex?? My girlfriend and me have been getting close/closer and I don’t know if I should tell her about my problem if it is a problem. I don’t know what she will say. So if anyone can help me to figure out if I have a problem or not it will be much appreciated and will give me more confidence all round.

Thanks allot.

Do you have pain when you retract it to the shaft? If you don’t, then I reckon you are fine.
I also have my foreskin all the way, covering glans when it is not erect. It is how I keep it-in the drawer. When I begin to masturbate, I always retract it a bit manually to expose the glans. When it is erect, it does go back a little bit but not all the way over the glans, it stays under, around corona.

I also think I have too much foreskin, but I don’t see it as a problem. Some have more some less, it doesn’t prevent me from having sex or anything.

If you think that you may have short frenulum, that tissue that looks like a tie connecting foreskin and glans, you could have it checked. It may sometimes prevent foreskin from going down the shaft since it restricts its movement and it may as well bring the foreskin down to the head. If you don’t have any troubles with it like pain or discomfort, I reckon you are fine.
Don’t say anything to a girl, erect it manually before you enter the vagina and see how it goes. You never know how a girl would react. She may be appalled by your inability to perform, so just play it cool and see how it goes.

Hi, Thanks for the replay. I don’t have any pain what so ever when retracting my foreskin erect or non-erect. But the problem is when I am erect and I pull my foreskin back manually it just doesn’t stop there is just rolled back forward over the head to where it would be when I am not erect. I don’t know if it is a problem at all I am just not sure.

Thanks for all your help so far.

Hi man! Any news yet? Have you tried having sex yet? How did it go?
I can’t tell you if you were going to have problems with it or not. I actually think that it will stay retracted when you get into the vagina but I can’t guarantee. You need to see for yourself once you enter. Hold your foreskin retracted with your fingers before you enter and then let it go. Good luck!

I think i have a simular problem. When my penis is not erect, i am able to pull the fore skin back with no problems and wash n stuff fine. but when im erect my forskin seems to be covering the head of the penis, is this normal? ive heared that during erection the foreskin is supposed to go back by itself? because my skin still cover my penis during erection does thtis mean i have that phomosis condition. please help im quite worried, cheers

Elliot9000 wrote:

Kruko wrote:

I also have this same EXACT problem. If somebody could comment on this that would really help us out.

i have too so it would be nice to find out if it needs treating..

um.

is this your problem (google it)

Phimosis

but.

dont click the ads.

go onto some of the actually good websites.

as mentioned earlier..
as long as there is no pain..it's alright !
manually stretching the 'foreskin opening' gently and/or retracting it back for a few minutes and then back over the glans,help in loosening the tight foreskin..this stretching exercise is always advised..at times you get good results if not atleast some reasonable improvement..
if the above procedure fails..you can get a small incision done by the doctor to loosen the foreskin thus allowing it to move freely.
the final yet drastic operation is Circumcision !which is not entirely recommended !
remember you are born un-circumcised and its a god-given gift !

good luck..

I'm 16 years old and i cant still retract my foreskin over my penis head, there is only a small hole and iam not sure what to do.

Hi everyone, i had the same problem as all of u, my foreskin didnt retract at all as the opening wasnt large enough, then i went to the doctors and had a type of plastic surgery called preputial plasty which worked wonderful and made the forskin wider! my penis now works perfectly! and when erect the foreskin still covers the head but when in use it works fine and retracts fully, so if in doubt just go to ur GP and ask. i'm 18 and it was fine for me! good luck! x

also got this problem

hey guys, Im 20 yrs old and have always had this problem, im been stretching since i was a kid, when soft i can retract fine but when erect that little strip of skin just wont go back, Iv been in and out of relationships and find myself not wanting to have sex with wemon not %100 comfterble with, and even then sex is only semi-pleasurable with a condom and useless without, Im finding myself less confident in bed, losing my wood (wich i think might be caused mentaly) and its really starting to bother me. being uncomfterble with doctors i think i have no other choice... does anyone have any input here??

My husband has this same issue, but it is completely normal. I actually prefer it over retracted foreskin. We are expecting our first boy and we are not planning to retract the foreskin. There is no medical proof that it needs to be done, only people with preferences. And when you are ready to have relations make sure she is okay with it, some women/girls are narrow minded and may not feel comfortable with it. Women are just not use to it, but this is the way God formed you, so be comfortable with yourself and not worry what others think.

Hi, im 14 years old and I haven't been able to retract my foreskin behind the glands since I was like 8 years old..it doesnt hurt unless I pull it hard while erect..how can I make my foreskin retract over my penis head? im shy to tell my parents about this..and one other thing..I've noticed that each time I get to see the tip of my penis head, if anything touches it, it bothers for some reason..please help.