Hi im 13 and i recently tried to pull my foreskin down and i got it pretty far down the head but some of the skin seems to be attached to the head of the penis... is this normal and will it go away?

YEH...I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Dont worry this happened with me too. Eventualy one day while washing it came apart. No blood or anything just eases off. Hope this helps

I have the same problem, good to know im not alone. I'm going to see a doctor soon, i REALLY hope i don't need circumcision.

I'm 15 and I've got this problem too. There's like one bit of the foreskin that just sticks to the glans. Using a condom hurts.

When did this happen? How old were you when it happened????

This is normal. Happened to me too. It just separates by itself after a while. Before puberty, it's all stuck to the glans like that, all the way around.

Hi Inanimate reflex:

This condition is normal for your age. It will probably go away by itself.

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”.