I'm 20 years old and had phimosis. I managed to stretched and retracted my foreskin recently but i notice at the top of the glans the foreskin is fused with the skin. Its a somewhat white color skin along the top rim of the glans. I heard sometimes the glans don't separate from the foreskin till their teen years. However I am already 20 years old. The other possible explanation is it must of gotten damaged when i was younger when it healed it fused with the glans.

I can kind of peel from the side but I am afraid to rip anything. Don't want to get circumcised either. What should I do?

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural and normal. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”.

I have the same thing I'm 15 and I have it fused in 2 parts ,under my head like connected to the pee hole and another part of skin on the left side connected to the edge of the head help I'm scared