I'm 14 and uncircumcised. I started retracting my foreskin under a year ago and it was quite tight. After stretching for a while it got better now I can retract much easier. But I can't actually fully bring the foreskin over my head. It's like the foreskin peels back and then stops. For a while I thought I had skin bridges but I do not. There is a bit of white stuff underneath where the head attaches to the foreskin sometimes but I clean it off. Recently I've been thinking its synechia after some research. Just wondering if this is a problem or whether it will fix itself. It is uncomfortable when my foreskin is pulled back when I am erect. And no, circumcision is not an option.

Health Guru
Hi do you mean that the foreskin is still stuck to the gland when you pull it back so far back?

blankcanvas002, Yes that's exactly what I mean.

Google for images of a frenulum.
Is that what is keeping it from going back?

No it isn't the frenulum. It sort of goes right around the glans

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

It is not uncommon in adolescence to have the inner layer of the foreskin still fused to the glans penis. It is not a serious problem.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”. Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary and extremely harmful.

I will tell you an excellent way of retracting it. Take a plastic tube or cup with circumference slightly more than your penis. Put a condom on the mouth of the tube forming a false vagina. Now insert ur penis in and out while erect and mastrubating.

I am also facing problem while I am trying to roll back my foreskin and it is due to my frenulum where it get stuck. To get rid of this what should I do???

ask ya mom to have a look at it for you... see if she can get it back..