I'am 19, For as long as I can remember my penis foreskin could only peel about halfway down the head then its glued very tightly. Let me be clear its not tightforeskin its really glued. Now I've really tried to peel it back, I've had minimal improvement. I have to grab the foreskin and have my finger pull away from the head to separate the skin from the head.Sometimes I tear my foreskin but not enough to bleed. Its not working as well as I hoped; i was wondering if there was a cream or something else to help the skin separate. I dont want to get a circumcision. Any advice appreciated.

Hi Guest,

It sounds more like the foreskin hasn't separated from the glans, not that the foreskin won't retract.  It happens sometimes up until about 14 or so.

See a urologist.  You need an examination.  Your doctor can surgically separate the tissues, this is NOT a circumcision.

The sooner you do it the better the recovery (you recover better while young). 

Good luck.

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”.