what can it be that i started bleeding again after my period? its light blood and my downer part of my tummy hurts a little bit. And i feel a little sick. like have have to buck. pls help me.
michelle :-(

Hello.

You feel sick - there you go. Maybe you got some infection, especially if you had intercourse just after your period ended.

I haven't started a period and I felt like I am going to explode. My stomach was hurting me so bad.  

I don't believe that this has nothing to do with pregnancy.

I think that you have issues with some cyst that can usually rupture a couple of days after your period.

Also, even if those cysts are not dangerous, they need to be checked by your gynecologist. You need to know why you are bleeding.

Good luck. 

okay I feel the same way. I ended my period about 6 days ago. Then I had unprotected sex. :-( Now 4 days later I woke up with some bleeding and cramping. I am wondering too why this could be? It was not implantation bleeding because it was heavier I think.

0K THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO WHAT IS IT??
I JUST GOT OFF MINE 3 DAYS AGO AND NOW IM SPOTTTING WHAT CAN IT BE?
I CAN'T BE PREGNANT RIGHT???
HELPPP MEE PLEASEE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is late for you two, but if you took the morning after pill quite recently, it could be a side affect of that.
I finished my period last week Thursday, and on Friday had sex where the condom split. On the Saturday i went to the clinic to get the morning after pill. Today i have just started bleeding, like having a normal period.
I read this leaflet that i got given from the clinic, and it says...
"one side effect from having the morning after pill is that you might have some irregular bleeding or spotting until your next period."
So this is what is happening.
If your next period is 5 days late of is unusually light or unusually heavy, you should go to your doctor asap.

Hope that helps anyone who needs it :]

You mentioned light blood, does that mean light bleeding or light, watery, blood?

Bleeding between periods can mean several things. If you are taking an oral contraceptive, you may need to have the dosage adjusted. I personally had problems with cysts; they would fill with a watery blood and burst causing irregular bleeding. If the problem continues to exist I would encourage a visit to the gynecologist.

Hi Guys,
I am freaking out too...same thing happening to me now.
I had sex with my ex boyfriend, had an accident and took the morning after pill 4 days into new cycle. Had weird period, like very light dark brown blood for 3 days and now im spotting and cramping.
Just went to doctor, checking if im pregnant but hoping it is just a side affect. If not could be an STD. Be careful guys, please.

hey,
my issue is a little similar.... i just finished my period on thurz and started bleeding again on sunday and still bleeding quite heavy. 2 days before my first period i had unprotected sex. right now my boobs are killing, i feel really weak very tired. headache. my bleeding is quite normal, red blood not clotty just like a normal period. what does this mean? any reason to worry?

shanan

Shanan it sounds like you could possibly be pregnant. Sore breasts and weakness are a sign of early pregnancy so you may want to take a test to see that you aren't pregnant. You will have to wait a couple of weeks before you can be sure so that might be a little difficult but it does sound likely that you could be pregnant. Please keep us posted.

Hello All,

I am 40yrs old. I have been tested for early menopause and everything was normal. I started my cycle on May 23rd and it lasted for 12days, only 4days later ... I have it again with lower back pain... any ideas what could cause this? Pregnacy, Cysts, Stress???

me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for almost 2 years recently after having sex i feel like im doped up,dizzy and tired, ive came on my period satyed on for 4-5 days stopped then spotted for 2 more days.. what does that mean???? :-(

My girlfriend is too embarrassed to do this so i am writing this up for her. She is having me do it because i have a decent enough memory for these things and because she knows i can be more precise.

A year ago this month we had sex for the first time, about 14 days after her period ended. The condom broke and we both sort of panicked but i bought the Plan B pill and everything turned out okay.
Last Friday (june 5th 2009) she came over and we had sex again. her period had ended only 8 days prior(may 28th). we have always used condoms, and since the first time the condom broke, i always pull out before i orgasm, but again ALWAYS with a condom. On friday as i pulled out, the condom stayed inside and i ejaculated on her thigh. i quickly took a baby wipe and wiped AWAY from the vagina, then she showered to ensure safety. We didnt buy the pill this time as she had stated "you didnt ejaculate in me, and my period only ended last week." She started bleeding again this past Tuesday (june 9th 2009)

Now i paid attention in health class. i remember that ovulation starts around 14-16 days after your period ends, so the greater risk was last year. now we are talking her bleeding 4 days after sex, its just confusing me. then he went online and read about "spotting" and all this and all that and she is going crazy. There are some key things i must mention.

Her last period was normal - lasted 7 days with the heavy bleeding and all. She has been sick for the last month, possible a chest cold or some kind of strep throat, or both because it was one thing in back of the other. she has also been working out for about a month now too - lifting 10 pound weights and other aerobic things. The day before she and i had sex (June 4th) she had gone to a gym and went on a 45 min cycling class. Couple that with dealing with a relationship and also dealing with finals....shes got a lot on her plate.

do we have a problem?

hi. I never written on one of these before but here it goes. I was meant to have a period on the 20th of june. From now i haven't had it, i've also been feeling the syptoms of cramps and alsorts, but this is what i normally get when i start. I'm very scared that it may be an ecotopic pregnancy. please help me. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

hi i am 18 and i had my period on the week of the 13-19 and then on the 25th i started bleeding again and it was light red and alot i dont know what to do and so please help me i am scared to go to my mom she would kill me. i need to know what this is?

hi. im experiencing the same sort of thing.
My period was 4 days late but it was normal and heavy flow. Yesterday took 3 home pregnancy tests and all say positive.
Today i started bleeding heavy again. Am i pregnant or is this a sign of miscarriage??