Okay, so here's the DL...bare with me.....

My hubby and I have been TTC for about a year now. I have PCOS and am irregular so about a month ago I started to take Provera to induce withdrawal bleeding since I went about 4/5 months with no sign of my period. After taking Provera (I took it for 10 days), I started the withdrawal bleeding on the 4th day after I stopped the pills. It felt like a normal period. Whenever I do get a period (which is only a few times a year), it is normal in flow --light to heavy and back to light, 5-7 days long. Anyway, everything was fine, but then about 6 days after it I stopped bleeding, I noticed brownish blood on my panty liner (I always wear one b/c I usually have more than usual discharge) and scared because I thought I had just induced and finished the bleeding and didn't understand why I would start again AND so soon... I called my nurse. She said that it could be implantation bleeding and to watch it for a few days. I was on CD 15 when I saw the brownish discharge/blood. I thought that it was way too early for implantation (wouldn't I have just started to ovulate?) because I just finished the withdrawal bleeding a week prior to the light bleeding. The nurse told me if it gets heavier call back and get an appt. If it stops, than wait to see if I actually get a period in a few weeks. If not, I should test.

Well, today is the 3rd day of this weird incident. The bleeding changes from dark red to brown. And it is not getting heavy enough to actually wear a pad, but it is heavy enough for me to wear a panty liner and change it 2-3 times a day. What should I do? Its about the same as the 1st day and isn't implantation suppose to be spotty and shorter? This isn't spotty, but isn't heavy like a period either. Did the Provera just throw me out of wack? Has this happened to anyone? Is this my REAL period...just lighter? I am so confused.

Oh yeah, I usually get hints that my period is coming (back aches, cramps, sore boobs, etc) especially since I don't get it all the time...when it comes...I definitely know it's coming, but this is a weird one...I just went to the bathroom and noticed it. No PMS signs whatsoever. I only started to feel some light cramping on the 2nd day I started to bleed again.

I know this is all too much info. but I really need advice or something to put myself at ease. Been feeling sort of flu-like and sore throat too and I do not want to take medication that will be bad for me in case I am preggers so I'm just dealing with it naturally.....along with this odd case of mine.

Any help would be great. Thanks! ;-)

hmm.. womens intuition! lol

i swear to God i knew the day i conceived. a woman just knows. the bleeding could be from the sex, but it could also be implantation bleeding. i however did not experience IB when i was pregnant but its definitly possible. i would go see your doctor if your thinking your pregnant. but also remember that alot of pregnancy symptoms are also menstruation symptoms, and not all periods are consistent with how they are. some are light, some are heavy, some dark, some bright, so its really difficult to detect if your pregnant by the way that your bleeding.

a HUGE symptom that i noticed that made me take a test was the fatigue! it would hit me out of nowhere and it was awful. other than that, the breast soreness and nausea doesnt really occur until 6-8 weeks pregnant

good luck! xox

**edited by moderator**

Same problem wid me I took provera n them I got wothdrwal bleeding afterc1 day n it lasts after 8 days but now again I got my periods after 5 days so I m worried is it a real periodsoor it is bleeding between periods.???

Going through the same thing /:

Just a question I've been on the pill for a long time went off it got my period on time 28 days later then a week after it stopped I've got it again only heavy like it was before I started taking the bill is this normal?