Hi everyone....I have a little problem. I'll appologize in advance for the extent of information I'm about to give you. lol Okay....I had my period December 20th and it last for about 4 days. Later that week (December 28th and 29th) I engaged in some unprotected intercourse. I know better and everything but I was stupid. He pulled out right before he climaxed....and I'm aware that you can get pregnant with precum. I'm pretty sure there was precum in me because he pulled out right when he was "climaxing" and now it's a week later. Like 2 days ago I have been wiping and pink/reddish blood has been coming out. No cramping, no pain what so ever. Half the time my urine is normal color but when I wipe it's pink. I don't think it's my period because I've always been regular (28 days) and I'm a heavy bleeder (tampon and pad) whereas right now I can't even fill a pad up. This is going on the 3rd day now and I'm not sure what's going on. I'm due to start my period January 17th....so I'm a little confused about it. If anyone can please give me their opinion, I would really appreciate it. :-)

The problem is that you can't figure out if it's pregnancy until your period is supposed to come. This is also when home pregnancy tests are accurate at measuring hcg levels (pregnancy hormones).

The timing you had unprotected sex could have been around ovulation day, and the bleeding afterwards could be indicating implantation.

Now, it is not necessarily one until proved. It could also be some kind of vaginal lesion, a cervical inflammation, from ovarian cysts, etc

I am afraid you will have to wait for another few days to get tested. Good luck!

An implantation bleeding can show up a week after unprotected intercourse, yes, because it takes a fertilized egg about that long to nestle into your uterine lining, which is the thing that actually causes an implantation bleeding. 

But... vaginal bleeding between periods has all kinds of possible causes, from stress to a hormonal imbalance and sexually transmitted diseases. You can't accurately "diagnose" it just by going off the timing alone. In fact, you can only really accurately say you experienced an implantation bleeding if you find out you are pregnant. 

Wait until you can take a pregnancy test, and then take one the minute you can (from the day of your missed period).

Good luck!

I'm having the same problem, although mine is just spotting...and I'm on birth control, and that can cause spotting. Are you on the pill?

No, I'm not on the pill....my breast are sore but I'm 21 so I think that can be from them growing probably. Other than that I don't have any pain. Just a while ago I went to the bathroom and my urine was of normal color but when I wiped it was pinkish/brownish now. Who knows...it's tough being a woman. lol

It seems to me like you are experiencing ovulation bleeding (it's quite normal).  Sometimes it can be just a drop of blood, other times it can be a bit heavier (not as heavy as a period).  You can also experience some cramps.  Ovulation occurs in the middle of your menstrual cycle.  So if your period was 20/Dec and the your normal cycle is 28 days, the ovulation should occur on the 3 or 4 Jan.

i'm having the same problem right now. i ended my period last week n had sex 3 days after. the condom slipped off and now i'm bleeding. i'm so scared i don't know what's going on.

hi i had my period of whenever i dont keep track but i know im regular wait 3ish weeks and it comes. so friday was my very last day of my period i had unprotected sex and he came twice in me on sat. i waited two days and took one of the day after pills (next choice). i didnt take the other pill the next day i didnt want to be sick again. so now its sat. one week later im cramping and having brownish and pinkish spotting stuff but i deff know i dont have a period for another 2ish weeks. what does all this mean. im freaking out. also iv heard becuase i didnt take that second pill im more likely to be prego. And when can i can a preg. test i dont want to wait long and i dont really wanna go to the doctor until the end of the month when i deff. have to.

I am on birth control pills, and after i ended my period two weeks ago I have had unprotected sex multiple times with my boyfriend. This last week I had brownish blood when I wiped and one day it was more red. It was not the consistancy of my period nor the amount of blood was the same. It only lasted 2 days. Plus I have had quite a bit of cramping in my lower stomach and urinating more than usual. If anyone could give me any feedback that would be great.

Same thing happening with me. I came on period on the 3rd of june, finished period on the 7th, and me and my bf had sex on the 10th then on the 12th I had the emergency contraception but I was told by the nurse the chances of getting pregnant have reduced by 33%... Also, he didn't cum in me but during sex he didn't use a condom. Now its the 17th june (supposed to be on period on the 1st of july)- and I only just found brownish blood on my knickers?? I don't know what that means, please someone tell me. Am I possibly pregnant? Never had brownish spotting on my knickers half way through the cycle before.

I am very scared as I am only 19 and studying... I live in the uk and my father is a doctor he will find out if I have an abortion and being muslim - girls can't have sex before marriage. Is it possible to have an abortion and not get it on my medical history as not only my father will find out by himself, his muslim friends who are also doctors will see it on my med history and they'll be concerend about me and will eventually discuss it with my father. Everything is going wrong, does anyone know anything? Can I do anything? Please reply :(

I am having the same issue right now, My last period was mid June, I am highly irregular anyway and only usually have a period once every 4 to 6 months. Last night I noticed that when I wipe there is a mucus looking blood on the paper but there is no bloodd in my urine or on my panties. I had unprotected sex on the 15th of July (this month), I know I cant take a test for another 2 1/2 weeks but I just didnt know if anyone knew for sure if this was a sign of pregnancy or not because I have never had this before. All the stuff I have read about pregnancy only tells about symptoms that start around week 4 or after. Are their signs that show up before that??? 

Some symptoms start 1-2 weeks later. the first is the bleeding. My gf has bleeding now. It looks like we may have had too much fun carnival weekend lol. Its still early to say but I'm here to support her. She is also heading to LA to see her sister when she is supposed to do a home pregnancy test. I'm abit anxious at the minute.

i had sex a week ago, (LAST SUNDAY) got in a fight on sunday (SUNDAY JUST GONE)night and started bleeding from my vagina and im still bleeding not and its tuesday? do you know why?

Ok i had my period February 2, 2013 and i came off February 8, 2013 i had sex with my boyfriend on the 18th of February the condom came off inside of me and a week later i'm spotting on the 1st of march and on the 2nd of march its dry blood what does that mean???

ok, i had sex march 15th and 16th. i started spotting just a lil march 24th. only lasted 4 days.  so no it is april 26th. i did not start at all this month. 2 weeks ago i took a test and went and had my blood drawn and it was negitive but when i took a home test yesterday it was positive. Is it possible that, that was when i got pregnant. i also had sex on april 5. just trying to see witch one i may have got prego on.