Hi.. ok i ended my period and then started again four days later? what could it be.. ive never had 2 periods in one month.. I dont think it helps that i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period was finished the first time.. now im on it again and my stomache hurts,,

Hi titch: The one that started 4 days later, was it a regular period or VERY light more like spotting?

There is no way it is implantation bleeding as the period would have stopped that from happening. BUT there is still a chance that you ARE pregnant - due to the unprotected sex. There are MANY reasons why women get 2 or more periods in a month - sometimes its the change in bc pills, just your hormones acting up, just a fluke OR it can be something like Pregnancy, Cystic Ovaries, and the lowest and STD/STI!!!

Give it a couple more days, IF you are still experiencing these pains OR if another period comes back, I would like you to go see a doctor about it. You might just need an ultrasound to see if anything is going on with your ovaries or uterus. IF everything checks out, take a HPT test right before your regular period is supposed to start - just to rule out being pregnant.

Let me know how things go OK?

Good luck and health!

So were you pregnant? Or what happened? Same thing just happened to me 4 days later im on my period again..alil wired to me! PLEASE lmk thanks :)