Hi, I'm 22 years old. I've been having regular periods for a while now. However, my current period seems to be lasting longer than it usually does which is 8-9 days.

I started my period on Feb. 4 and it was pretty light around Feb. 12. Me and my boyfriend had protective sex with a condom and spermicide on the Feb. 14. He never came inside me and the condom never broke. But, two days later I started bleeding again. It's not heavy bleeding, but light bleeding (kind of brown spotting?). I'm not sure how to describe it.

But, I'm pretty scared since something like this has never happened to me before. I was wondering if I should be concerned? Or what would cause me to bleed again?

ok i do not know exacly what causes this but it has happened to me before also like i had my peroid and then when i got off of it me and my b/f has sex right after we had sex i started spottiing brownish red and at first it scared me and i told my mama and she said that it happened to her once also and told me to not be so concerned that it is nothing really unless it happens everytime like that ....

how does the bleeding last? i'm still lightly bleeding for 'bout 2 days now. =/