6 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with a one night stand. (First time I'd had sex in the last 16 months) Then a week after that I started seeing someone new, who I am still currently seeing and have had multiple unprotected sexual encounters with. I finished my period 2 weeks ago, and the day I finished them I had unprotected sex. 6 days after that I started spotting very lightly, and started to have strong abdominal pain. Tonight, another 8 days later I'm still having strong abdominal pain, and I am bleeding again, this time heavier. I was wondering if this sounds like an STI? I went to the doctors and have to hand in a urination test on Monday, but until then I want some opinions? To me, it actually sounds more like pregnancy/miscarriage. But I think the chances of falling pregnant the day I finished my period, and to have symptoms of pregnancy only 6 days after having sex, would be very unlikely, but I guess, not impossible. I have also been feeling unwell and threw up 2 times since first bleeding. I went to the doctors and he said that although the symptoms of bleeding and having pains are that of an STI, but that as a woman, within the first few weeks to be having such strong symptoms, would be unlikely, but again, not impossible. Also, how likely is it that I have passed it on to my new partner? We've slept together around 7-8 times.

welll unfortunately based on what u wrote, i think u already know the answer. it's STD or STI,  same meanings. symptoms of pregnancy; well its the way how ur body react to situations. unprotected sex, 95% chance a sexual active person get STD than being  pregnant without a man ejaculation, pre-cum, or body fluids , and u can contract them with those also. 

both can be