hi,
iam new to this bolg.pls can any one suggest me a remedy for my problem?

iam pegnant ending 8th month.i have a burning sensation at night from belly to throught. Due to this iam unable to sleep at night.

iam using veryless spicy food.

pls as soon as posible suggest me remedy.

thank you
madhuri

You can try TUMS to take some of the pain, also soda water, and milk may helps; as well as sleeping in a more upward position. This is normal in pregnancy, so rest assured with that. On the other side, the old wives tale says it happens more when the baby has more hair! LOL though of course that is just an old wives tale.

This definitely sounds to me like you are experiencing heartburn. It’s very common in pregnancy and it’s caused by the pressure the baby is putting on your stomach, making it to work slightly different than usual. There is nothing much you can do about heartburn right now, since medications are not advisable this far in pregnancy.

The only thing you can do is to adjust your diet as much as you can – try avoiding eating fatty and spicy food. More importantly, try not to eat for at least three hours before sleeping, because heartburn happens more often at night, when you lay down. Usually, heartburn goes away with the delivery.

Hi, I am 8 months and have the same problem. This is my #4 and usually suffer from this. Try " Gingerael" Canada Dry. It helps to nuterize the acid. I have tried and it helps. Good luck