I believe that problems with the heartburn in my case are getting worse these days. I don't know is this because of this very beautiful and hot autumn days, I don't know, maybe I have problems with seasons, I don't know. But I am feeling really bad for the last couple of days and I think that my heartburn will kill me. Still, don't know what to do, my doctor checked me and told me that there is nothing wrong with me. But of course, I am scared. Can you tell me the best home remedies for heartburn? Any type of remedies? 

good day.

there are a couple of things that can help you get rid of heartburn fast. the mighty apple cider vinegar! Because of the acid with a pH of around 5,  it helps you deal with heartburn by lowering the pH, by making it more acidic,  of the stomach contents to improve digestion and reduce the pressure build up we’re looking to avoid. Now, you are probably thinking about how acid can help you deal with the acid, right? Well, you should remember that this is a good thing because you want the acid levels stronger so that the food doesn’t ferment in your stomach. Am I right? 

Celebrity

I vote for lemon juice. I don't have problems with it, but in order to prevent it, I am drinking a lemonade almost every day. It helps, for sure. It is natural, no additives and no sugar, of course. Generally, lemon juice has a pH of around 2 I think, which makes it an acid stronger than vinegar. I am not saying that vinegar is not a good thing an option, but you have to face with one thing - lemon juice definitely tastes better. And according to statistics, it is way better. Lemon juice also contains an added boost in lots of nutrients, especially vitamin C. So, it won't only help you with this problem, it would help you with so many different problems. 

Ouch, don't even mention this. I really have strong problems with heartburn and it is killing me. And when I say strongly, I mean on the daily basis. It is a really bad thing, I can't live with it anymore. Nothing has helped me from the home remedies, so I bought Hydrochloric Acid for me. It is not homemade, but it is natural because is the main component of stomach acid. Also, it’s secreted by cells in the lining of your stomach in response to eating and drinking. So, no one can't tell me that there is something better than this.This is, for me, the best natural remedy to help anyone with acid reflux. I get rid of the pain because of this. 

I am not using it, even if I have heard that it is good. I also do know that betaine HCL is such a great replacement acid for all of those things that are missing in your stomach. Also, the good thing is that this is natural in the sense that it’s the exact chemical that your body makes. But it is a supplement. I don't want to say that this is "just one more of the supplements", but I would rather choose something that I can create on my own, in my own home, if you understand me. I am aware that you can take it almost whenever you want, if the pain is still there, you can get another pill. But it scares me drinking so much pills at one day.

Baking soda, people! Baking soda! There is no better cure than this one. It is for everything, you can clean your house with it, you can wash your face, you can drink it. It is ugly, I agree, but all of those wonderful effects that soda has been really amazing. It is remedy almost for everything and it can offer fast relief from heartburn as well. Everyone has tried it and I think that now we all do know that baking soda is a base, not an acid, and that means that drinking some of it will neutralize acid in your stomach or esophagus.The most important thing - it is not toxical and it is better than some supplements as well.  Athletes are using it to train harder and longer as well.