Over the past couple of weeks I've been having sharp stomach pains they come and go and sometimes when I am talking I get this sharp stabbing pain in my throat what could this mean ?

it might be helpful if you described at exactly which area of your abdomen are you having pains. If it's only the stomach and occasionally the throat, there is a chance that the pain might be caused by acid reflux. The stomach acid can damage the lower parts of your throat to the point where it becomes painful - that's something that usually happens to people who suffer from heartburn or acid reflux that is not treated. But heartburn causes other symptoms that you'd easily notice, since they usually happen within a few hours after a meal - especially if you ate something spicy or too heavy in fats content. But if you didn’t suffer from these problems earlier, it’s also possible that the pain is caused by some infection. It’s hard to say though, without bit more info.

Wish you all the best,

Nicole