While I was in visit to my elder brother I saw he was reading about GenLei Jintropin. I really want to know what for he could use it. I know it’s not drug for health. He didn’t want to explain me, telling me I am too young for that. What GenLei Jintropin is and for what is used?

GenLei Jintropin is the most popular human growth hormone in China. It is with 75% market share the absolute market leader. Jintropin use technology called secretion technology which will produce a 191 amino acid sequence growth hormone. That is done with much less E. coli protein contamination and not any side effects associated with injection, such as red painful welts. GenLei Jintropin stimulates linear growth with increasing growth rate in children who lack adequate endogenous growth hormone. In adults GenLei Jintropin reduces fat mass, increases muscle mass. Also improves energy, vitality and subjective well beings. In patients that are suffering from severe burns, AIDS associated muscle wasting or undergoing major operations it can promotes wound healing. Goal is reached attenuates the protein catabolic response and improves whole body nitrogen economy after operation. Bodybuilders also use GenLei Jintropin because it promotes growth of new muscle cells and uses body’s own fat as energy source.