Anybody have suggestions on how to lose 10-20 lbs. in 3 months?

I have some suggestions for you but you need to tell me whether you are willing to do some exercises or just regulate your nutrition.

Also, how old are you? How much do you weigh now and how tall are you?

Get your diet under control. And help your body get rid of the undesired fat by exercising and burning it. Some things that can help are taking vitamin C, helps you balance the cortisol your body creates under stress and it also makes carnitine, this will help you burn fat faster. You can work on boosting your metabolism, there are things we can do to naturally boost it.

Be sure to have a good breakfast, you need to jump start your metabolism first thing in the morning to burn the most calories possible throughout the day. Studies show that eating breakfast can increase your resting metabolism for the rest of the day by as much as 10%. A healthy breakfast of fruit and yogurt, or a piece of whole wheat toast and a couple of eggs.

You just need something simple and healthy to alert your body to start working. Vitamin B is key in turning carbs, fats and proteins into energy. When you don’t get enough your metabolism slows down, leaving you fatigued, possibly depressed and at risk for diseases. Try adding more spinach, melon, broccoli, and lean proteins like beans, fish and eggs to your diet to stock up on B vitamins. You’ll notice the increase in energy right away. Magnesium is needed to make your metabolism work efficiently with every muscle, nerve and heart cell in your body. It’s also the same mineral that most people aren’t getting enough of. Many of the same green veggies that are stocked with vitamin b are also rich in magnesium! Sprinkle a few nuts on a spinach salad or snack on some edamame to get a boost of magnesium. After age 35, you lose .5% of muscle mass every year, and after age 60 it just gets worse. Fight this slowdown by building up lean muscle mass with strength and resistance training- your body’s metabolic rate increases when you have more muscle mass to maintain. Research also suggests that resistance training may increase life expectancy. Your metabolism likes smaller meals more often and processes them more efficiently than large heavy meals. In fact, saving all of your calories and eating two heavy meals during the day is one of the surest ways to SLOW DOWN your metabolism. Try eating 5 times a day combining 3 light meals with 2 healthy snacks. HIIT is High Intensity Interval Training, a method of exercise that is about short, intense workouts that usually last about 20 minutes. It has been shown to burn fat more effectively than being on the treadmill for hours on end. I don’t recommend doing this every day, but incorporating HIIT into your fitness regime twice a week can amp up your metabolism and shock your body to stimulate fat loss. Avoid white carbohydrates - bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you’ll be in good shape. Get tons of sleep in order to keep levels of ghrelin low, which increases appetite, and decreases leptin, the protein hormone that tells you when you’re full.

There is that way. I have close relatives whom could not adhere to the regiment and they found out about Zerona laser treatment. Which is working for them now. Hope this serves of some useful information. God Bless

14, 190, & 5'4

Get your daily eating plan under management. And help your body get rid of the unwanted fat by training and losing it. Some things that can help are taking supplement C,

Yes I have some useful suggestions for you.Firstly I prefer you to do exercises regularly that will help you to burn body fat fast.These exercises include walking, running, swimming, yoga etc.You should also avoid eating high calories food to lose inner body fat.In this way you become slim and smart in 3 months. 

i think according to me if yu have proper diet without any unwanted things as well as perfect routine including exercise or jim,it more to get the solutions of your question because if you follow this all it would be definitely be effective

mostly in these type of cases yoga exercise would be very much effective

You can achieve a lot during three months. I don't know how old are you but my girlfriend is 20 and she's doing this Venus Factor thing around a month now. So far so good. She's already feeling better and looking better (regarding her. For me she was just as beautiful before :)  It might be the answer you are searching for ;)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use