Physician's Weight Loss has long been a national leader in safe, fast and effective weight loss. I especially approve this kind of weight loss. I have heard now they offer even more. In January they added all new updates to all of the programs, many new great tasting products. This was something I was very surprised so now I want to know more about this excellent Physicians Weight Loss Centers.

Physicians Weight Loss Centers offers wide range of weight loss systems tailored to fit the individual. They have 5 specially designed weight loss and nutrition plans. Those have been specifically created to help you start significant weight quickly. Each plan is nutritionally designed by licensed dietitians, which is going to help you get the proper amount of carbohydrates, protein, fat, fiber, and essential vitamins and mineral that your body needs. They offer highly specialized nutritional protein supplements. They are designed to protect important lean muscle mass while you lose weight. Their specialized food menus are designed with years of experience to help maximize weight loss and nutrition. Physicians Weight Loss Centers are able make you look your best. Physicians Weight Loss Centers is basically a good program that focuses on balanced nutrition, together with behavior modification. This is a much more rational approach to a weight loss center and a much less expensive alternative.

I went to physicians weight loss and lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks. I loved the program, It is a very strict diet but well worth it, if you have the self control. When you see the weight falling off it becomes easy . The first two weeks were the hardest to get through, after that, its a piece of cake. The only thing I must say is- if your not going to do the maintenance program afterwards then DO NOT bother wasting your time or money. I skipped the maintenace and gained back 10 pounds during the year after. DO YOUR MAINTENANCE and you'll love your results. I did system 4.

I am about to start the 900 calorie lfhe diet at PWLC. Is 900 calories a healthy amount to eat a day?? I've read that it is not recommended to eat less than 1200 calories.

I have been on the Low Fat High Energy 900 Calorie Day diet for 3 weeks and I am very suprised that I am not hungry nor do I have the sugar spikes that I would get when I would be on weight watchers.

I have either a PWL Bar which is loaded with protein for breakfast or a high fiber cereal with fruit. Plus, you have to get in your shakes and or puddings in twice a day. You can have a total of 4 supplements if you need them.

The Fruit Punch Fiber Full is awesome! Amazing how well it works. I always have one at night prior to going to bed and I really don't wake up at night hungry as in the past. Now, if I skip the fiber full I do wake up hungry.

Overall, this program works! I have lost 11lbs in 3 weeks and I am very impressed with the diet. It really teaches you to eat more fruits and veggies. I found out that I really don't eat a lot of fruit. I have a hard time to get all my fruit in.

Good luck and I also recommend doing the program with a friend.

Does anyone have a copy of the physicians weight loss diet days 1-4 and 5-9 for the 900 cal. plan? I've lost or misplaced mine and I've bought more supplements and the center won't give me a copy of the diet. I am a former client and was told that it was their protocal and now I have a couple of hundred of dollars in product and no diet to follow. I do remember some of it, but if someone could share I'd really appreciate it!

Yes...I have a copy of the days 1-4....and have the days 5-9 plan here somewhere...but have misplaced it. I started back on the diet on my own since I had so many supplements left over. If there is anyway you can give me an email addy, I will email it to you. And...as soon as I find my misplaced copy of days 5-9, I will send that also. Now...anyone else have the days 10-14?

I would like a copy of the physicans weight loss 900 plan days 1-4, 5-9 and 10-14. I did this diet about 10 yrs ago too.
Life stressors got me though. Would like to try again. Can anyone share? Thanks.

Can you share with me too. I have the 500

I would also love to have a copy of the first 14 days, I used to go to them over 10 yrs ago and no longer have my menus. Could you please, if possible send them to me? I would love to try it again since I had great results the first time. It would greatly be appreciated.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use