hey!

i was just wondering (because im really self concious about my body, )

ive just turned 17 im female, mediam tall, my weight is  36kg and i cant seem to put any weight on im getting scaared :0 i have about 4 seshs a day (bongs) average 6-7 cones a sesh? would this effect my weight gain and boobe growth??? oh and i smoke ciggys as well :L but i cant seem to stopthe smoking and start the weight gaining.

ive had weight gaining formulars from hospitals but they dont work :l is their anything i can do to gain weight and makes my boobs bigger without a boobe job??? thanks in advanced :3

Yo Ho Crystal.dawson7,

To answer your question- No, there's no medical evidence out there that says cannabis inhibits breast growth or weight. It's an old wives that smoking tobacco inhibits growth too. However, if a woman smokes when pregnant, she is more likely to give birth prematurely and/or to a low weight baby.

Look at your genetics to find out why you are thin and have small boobs. Biological imprints from your parents and grandparents are more to blame for body mass, than anything enviromental. Obvious factors such as lifestyle play a part too- do you work out a lot? Prefer healthy food to fatty foods? You may simply have a fast metabolism, in which case, it would be a hard feat to put on weight.

FYI, I'm tall, thin & have small boobs too. When I was younger, I tried allsorts to put on weight; nutrition drinks, high fat diets, muscle building exercises, sitting on my a*s and being lazy, while filling my face with pizza's & chocolate- nothing works! I'm naturally hyperactive and burn fat off as soon as I look at it! I'm also not to so keen on fatty foods and out of choice, rather than force- I eat a balanced diet.

I used to hate going swimming or wearing tight clothes, because people sometimes assume I'm anorexic, as I don't have any unnecessary body fat- I look toned, without having to do a damn thing! And it used to be a complete hinderance on my confidence. However, I like the way I look now- I'm in my 30's and have a body I don't have to work for! Also, unlike some of more more well-endowed friends, my boobs haven't headed south and my back isn't bent forward with the weight of the front. My boobs are pert, suit my frame and don't get in the way when I run.

What more could we ask for, hey? ;-)

Embrace the way you look and don't feel you have to conform to how others think you should look.

Best of Luck

V

owkeyyy smoking stops your from eating and you lose allot of weight if you want to gain some weight and stop smoking you should start eating when you want to smoke that always helps 

Guest that turned on, Gonna debate your point there- there IS such a thing as a fat smoker, so that kinda poo-poo's that theory. Plus being stoned actually makes you crave carbohydrates and use less energy- if she's bonging it everyday, she won't escape those cravings! HOWEVER- when someone stops smoking, they eat more to replace the addiction they've stopped. It's not uncommon for smokers to put on loads of weight when they stop, but it's more to do with what they have replaced smoking with! If someone replaces smoking with exercise- they don't put on weight. Both smoking and eating are oral fascinations- thus, when you stop one, it's easy to replace with the other, but weight and smoking are not really connected in the sense that smoking makes you lose weight. That's another old wives tale (that, fyi, originates from the 40's cigarettes advertisements, when they were telling people that smoking was good for them; to market tobacco to women, they claimed it helped them keep their slim figure by stopping appetite). V

ow i see good to know thx