Hey there,
I am 19 and have braces on for 2 years, as planned at the beginning. I was at the dentists yesterday and he says I should wear them at least one more year. HUH!!!! I was so glad cos I thought I was going to the dentist to remove them, but then he said one more year!? Oh, NO!!!
Would it be very wrong to remove them prematurely?

Hello!
Do not remove them yet. Listen to your dentist! If you remove them now, it is very possible that you shall spoil everything you gained till now… your teeth shall return to their old space… would you like to put braces on again after 5 years? That is not all, removing them prematurely could cause some serious problems.

i agree completely, theres nothing weirder than a 25year old with braces. Its better to wait the extra year or so (who knows, it might not be that long) and have perfectly straight teeth, than to get them off early, and for your teeth to become crappy again.

im getting mine off in 4 days!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D cant wait!!

Im getting braces for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. Im 25 years old. Thanks dude. lol.