I`m 14 years old and have a problem. I have to straighten my teeth and I have to choose a type of braces. Don`t know what to do. Ceramic, metal, self-ligating, viazis braces… (I would feel embarrassed with the metal one, definitely). What about invisalign braces? Does anybody know from experience something about invisalign braces?

Hi. The type of braces depends on the extent of your treatment, your dentist`s preferences, how long you will be in a braces to correct your problem and, of course, how much are you willing to pay. They say invisalign is practically an invisible way of straightening teeth, with aligners created to move teeth to desired positions. The advantages are that your aligners are hard to see, and they can be easily removed for eating. You can wear invisalign braces if you have no problems with your bite, extractions or stuff like that.