Hi, guys. I am 27 years old and I still don’t have my wisdom teeth on the surface. My dentist ordered an X-ray which showed I had impacted wisdom teeth. Two of them are completely horizontal. My dentist recommends me to remove them, although I have no symptoms. Should I do that? What do you think?

Hello. You should remove them if they are impacted. Although you don’t have any symptoms now, you can experience some serious complications. Your impacted wisdom teeth can push other teeth and crook them. They can also suppurate. This can even lead to trismus – a serious cramp of the jaw. And in any case, it is easier to remove wisdom teeth that are not under inflammation. If they get inflamed, you must take antibiotics first. I hope you will follow your dentist’s advices as soon as possible. Good luck!