Hi,my name is shehu.I kindly want to understand,does drug abuse cause insomnia or any inability to sleep?Thank you

It can, but we would need more information about the type of drug involved, and how much was used, how long ago, etc.

Just to have insomina does not mean drug abuse either.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT TO PROMOTE DRUG USE. THIS IS SIMPLY SOME WAKE UP CALLS AND TIPS ON HOW TO BE SAFE IF YOU CHOOSE USING THEM!!!
Alcohol and weed, nope. Now if your talking about ecstasy and UPPERS then yes. As we speak I have an extremely hard time falling asleep. I had an addiction to ecstasy since 08'... My first time trying it wasn't the best considering i was at school. Over the months I just fell in love with it. I didnt know what the short term and long term effects where, back then i could have cared less. When i had lost the effect of 1 pill i gradually moved up from 1-3 then 4-7 until this one time I went to a rave a took 13 pills. That was probably the worse choice of my life. Ever since that day I cant remember alot of my friends names. I still know my close friends, but my mind and body took a heavy tole. My tolerance was way high, but i found a way to take 1 pill and still feel how i did. But im not going to say for your sake. Mixing drugs was the thing that messed up my sleep. I chose to stay awake because the comedown was excruciatingly painful. I had realized that I dug a deep hole that I coudnt get out of. Sooner or later i had to snap out of it and just deal with it. I think for about 6 months, even today I still suffer from amnesia(which is my nickname) insomnia, and depression. My friends called me BRAINWREK because i was always the one that would try a different drug when my friends were to scarred. Raves were my number one thing but now I despise it. So is your going to try something make sure you are ready for the consequences in the long run. They will turn you into a person that no one knows.