I'm 16 years old and I'm going to go to a rave soon and it is going to be my first time taking MDMA and I dont know if should I should as i have a mild heart murmur and a hole in my heart. Also I had key hole surgery for the hole in my heart. I really do want to take MDMA but I'm not sure if it will have any bad effects on me. Please help!

I had the op last year by the way.

Hello. I know what exactly happened in here since I was a teen once and I took MDMA because I went to rave once. I believed that we all need to take it to have some abnormal, huge and unforgettable fun. Silly me. Nobody told me anything about MDMA effects and what I can expect.

Here are a couple of reasons why you should not take it - because you don't need any type of drug to have fun. You don't know what drugs can do to you. After a couple of days, you can still feel some side - effects such are headaches, lack of concentration, etc

So, no. You really should not take it. I am telling this from my own experience. 

You really shouldn't be taking an drugs at all, whether you have medical problems or not. You don't need to use substances to have fun. You're only 16.