I love how everyone is bitching about researching the drugs you do as this thread was an effort to research a drug before they do it.... SMH

So much fun in this retarded forum. Study and be smart! Yee haw. So much support here Mister Rogers. Listen your supposed to enjoy life and do whatever you want. Get high, piss in the street, Be buck wild, drink beer, spank the ass, curse and be crazy. Kiss strangers,

It breaks my heart that having a severe stomach bleed is something you desire. I don't know if you're serious, I sure hope not, but I do believe any doctor presented with this question should respond in a professional manner, and give the same advice you would your adult child. I know my son has gotten into my meds a few times, to take or sell, but I confronted him and made him pay for the doctor's appointment, and the street value of every pill. I worried about his self medicating every time he left the house. I also knew when he was high. There is a fine line between wanting to get high, and wanting to feel nothing. Sometimes the nothing is needed for very short periods of time, but not as a tool to escape the world, as many many children of the 90's generation did, the 80's with speed, the 70s withs pot/yellow jackets. Each previous generation thought our parents were too naïve to get that "just a little" this or that is harmless. Thankfully, for many of the 60s and 70s gen, this was the case. But for the following, there is much more at stake. I pray you are not needing to feel nothing, forever.
That's my heart, but others may feel the need to tell you what an id**t you are for asking this question. I praise you for asking, and hope to believe the difference between our two responses lies the truth you need for you. Granny