ive been on accutane (80mg) for almost 5 months now and im planning to drop some x at a rave in a month or so. i haven't rolled in 8 months so im not going to take that much. if someone could give me a straightforward legitimate reason to why they're bad drugs to mix then i probably wont roll. preferably somebody who knows brain chemistry and knows exactly what is going down in the brain/cns/eyesight/w.e when these two drugs are mixed. I've been surfin the net for a while now and most of the so called "reasons" to why they're not good to mix is because of the supposed "depression" factor in accutane plus the comedown on x. i highly doubt id get depressed because of a little come down off x, and ive felt fine these 5 months, accually better because my acne is almost gone, no side effects cept for chapped lips, but yeah id appreciate it if you could help

Accutane can give your liver a run for its money. Add the ecstasy in there and you could risk liver damage, since ecstasy is a toxin and your liver will take a hit there, too.

As far as I know, that's the biggest worry. If you are going to use ecstasy right now, I would at least get a liver check immediately afterwards.

so. i am on accutane and planning to pop this weekend. so far evey single thing i have read about mixing the two is this either 1. people who have never used drugs go on about how horrible drugs are for u blah blah blah 2. those who have actually done E say it will be fine 3. those who actually have mixxed the two and said they were fine and 4. some who mixed and said the accutane stopped the E from working.

What is true?? I dont need any of the #1 BS either so thanks :-P

Roll away man u will fine

I know this pots is from over 2 years ago... but im facing the same dilemma atm... so howd u go man?