ok me and my GF on saturday 4/26/2008 had sex for about 15mins and i never used a condom now i had peed in the toiletand i heard it filters pre cum...and i never ejaculated inside her... now shes had sex 11 times and the last time she had sex was about a month ago (wasn't me) and he wore a condom. she just let me know today on wensday that she was pregnant on 4/30/2008. Now she said she was going to the doctor to get checked and if so she was going to get an abortion... i spoke with one of my best friends and he said that it could be way too early for her to have symptoms if i had sex ina bout 5 days. but when i spoke to her she said that a women could have that and that a woman can have a miscarraige in a week now i want her to get a morning after pill but im trying to see if she is pregnant;she has been sick and throwing up alot (she told me)...and that she doesnt get periods and she does ovulate... (button i know this is the same one im just editing it (and english is my first language) so please chill) now i read sum of da forums and they are talking about that wat it does when u are pregnant and i just wanted to kno... she is 15 bout to turn 16 on november. ! ;-) :-( %-) >:(

p.s. :'( ! right now i am freaking out and i really need to kno did i get her pregnant or the person she has sex with about a month ago

if two of you had sex on saturday, it would be way too early for her to even know that she is pregnant. and do you mean that she never gets periods, or that she hasn't gotten a period? because if she doesn't get periods, than she doesn't ovulate, and she can't get pregnant.
also, if she had sex a month ago with someone else, he could have gotten her pregnant, but since he wore a condom it's unlikley, although not impossible. and she probley would have known she was pregnant before she had sex with you.

Why did u ask the same question 2 days ago? I answered it but I guess you didn't believe me- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT SHE COULD ALREADY BE PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND KNOW

like i said the other day this girl is messing with you and you need to stop stressing and tell her to leave you alone....If she actually is pregnant it has to be someone elses and since she is definately lying to you about this I would'nt be suprised if she lied to you about the other guy wearing protection. This girl needs counceling and again, is making me mad.

Don't let the fact that this one girl is messing with you cause you to lose trust in women- not all of us are like this

It sounds like english might not be your first language so I decided to answer this again with different words hoping you don't misunderstand it

THis pregnancy is NOT yours...Impossiable. It would HAVE to be caused by the guy a month ago. (if she is truly pregnant) A morning after pill would not work because she would be too far along if she has already missed a period.

I really hope you understand this and believe me and achampange...I feel really bad that someone is lying to you this much and messing with your emotions....of all the things girls do this is the lowest.

Please let us know you understand this and believe us when we say it is IMPOSSIABLE...I will send you all the proof and medical information with references you need if you so wish. Good luck getting away from her

okay i am just trying to justify the answer button please chill im need to be sure because this is freaked me out for a sec now me and her ajre alright we are using condoms now and the sex is still great and everything... thank you for your replies... ok one more thing she says she ovulates she just doesnt get :-) ...periods.

you have to have a period if you ovulate. that's what a period is. unfertilized eggs. if she doesn't have a period she doesn't ovulate. but it's wise to use condoms anyway because you never know when she will suddenly ovulate and have a period.

"chill?? Im not freaking- This girl does make me mad- as do all girls who find it necessary to lie to thier signifigant others for one reason or another about being pregnant and saying things that are impossiable
...... If you want to stay with a girl who does this to you thats your own perogative but as a medical professional who dedicates their personal time to answer legitimate questions from legitimate concerns its a little frusterating when I see or hear about a girl lying about serious matters- if she cares about you why would she want to worry you about a child that could not possiably be yours??- having a baby is not a game and i have met a lot of men who will not believe their girlfriends anymore when they say they are pregnant because they have been "played" by girls like this in the past- its not fair to honest women who need support when they truly do get pregnant by a guy.
Achampange is right- this girl cannot ovulate but and not get periods- ovulation is releasing an egg from your ovaries- you have to have a period to get rid of an egg if you dont get pregnant- it doesnt just disappear.... like i said staying with her is your choice but just dont let her freak you out daily with the things she says- she is either very uneducated about these things or she is lying- I choose the latter because she said that a nurse told her something that is impossiable- So in the very least she made that up because there is absolutely no reason why a nurse would make something like that up. Im glad you like this girl and are happy - just make sure if a child ever does show get a DNA test and it would be best to have her get on the birth control pill if you dont want to be a young dad- condoms are great but they do break and a baby changes everything- Good luck

ok thank you i guess its alrigh button are u like a sexual aid scientist or sumthing becausei would really need to personally thank you (achampagne you too) but wat i am trying to see is within the wee she hass been eating alotso could you help me out there... o.O

Help you out? Are you asking if her eating a lot means anything? No, it doesn't....anyone can eat a lot if they want to...and if she is pregnant (to someone else of course) she would eat little more but a pregnant person only needs an extra 300 calories a day and thats not much it wouldnt be really noticeable- unless she is snacking more often to help curve nausea- But, at the same time, if she is not pregnant and just trying to keep playing this game where she has your kid in her (which again I say is in NO way possiable at least not yet) she could be showing all of these "symptoms" (I have it in quotations because I really think she is playing games) just for effect. I dont exactly understand what your asking now?

ok she do get periods is thos it help please 8-|

huh? Do you mean she got her period? If so thats a good thing. A GREAT thing...now take her to the clinic and get her on the pill (free clinic's are available..) If you mean she does get her period and she still hasn't have you had her take a test? If money is a problem then take her to your neighborhood free clinic...every town should have one at least somewhere nearby. Or have the guy she was with last month buy one since that would be the one responsiable for this according to your first email.