Last month I had an irregular period (two really light ones in a month...the 11th and the 22nd). Then I had unprotected sex (although he didn't fully penetrate) on the 7th of this month and I had my period on the 12th of this month (actually my cycle is pretty irregular sometimes and not the regular 28-day cycle).

What was strange was that it was really heavy that it was making me kinda worried. I also go some weird discharge before my period came/after sex. Then about 4 days later, it abruptly stopped. I was very fatigued, tired and dizzy/drowsy.....and I still have these from time to time.

Is it possible that I'm pregnant? I feel really tired, dizzy, fatigued, weak and just out of it. I've been getting constant headaches that contributes more to my "out of it stage" and I can't think or concentrate on anything. I'm nauseous a lot and just today I woke up early cuz I was feeling so sick that I almost felt I needed to throw up. I feel more bloated and have more gas too. Does shortness of breath have to do with anything or is it related to anything?

I'm really worried. I did get my "period" even though it was really short and left no residual blood or anything like it usually does when it's done, but I'm feeling so sick!

Is it possible to have a heavy "period" but still be pregnant? It's hard to function when I feel so ick.

And it's only been less than two weeks since I had sex....should I be feeling these things (if I am preg) anyways?

Or is this all in my head? :'(

I forgot to add that I'm kinda anemic so maybe it "might" explain my fatigue?

I don't know. :cry:

Anyone????

I took a home pregnancy test this past Wednesday (Mar 21) and it came out negative. Is it too early?

I'm still feeling really sick. The nausea, headaches, dizziness, bloating (I burp a lot), fatigue....it's making me unfunctional (going about with my everyday things). I've also been aching all over my body and started to have menstruation-like cramps and I get really emotional.....I feel like crying a lot.

This is driving me crazy. What is wrong with me?????

Pleaaase someone any advice or help????

The symptoms you mention in your post can all be early pregnancy signs. Fatigue, dizziness, general weakness, and nausea can all be caused by pregnancy. They can all also be caused by a whole host of other medical conditions though, including the flue or just being ill in some other way. 

If it was me, wondering if I could be pregnant, I would be thinking... regardless of whether you have an irregular menstrual cycle or not, you can probably get a positive pregnancy test two weeks after you last had unprotected intercourse if you are indeed pregnant. If you are getting negative tests after that time window, or if you are not sure whether you could be pregnant because you had intercourse regularly the whole time, you could just stack up on cheap pregnancy tests from the dollar store and keep on taking them. Or you could see a doctor and ask him or her what is going on. I think pregnancy tests are free at Planned Parenthood? I know undocumented immigrants can be seen there no problem. 

ive been gettin crazy periods like i'll have one light then have another one 2 weeks later and it be heavy and i cramp and have chest pains but ive been feeling really sick the same way as u waking up cant sleep sick headaches too and dizzy yes and food craving like you wouldnt believe like stuff i havent aten since i was a kid myself i havent taken a prego test but im thinkin of it i didnt think it was possible to get such a heavy crazy period and feel like butt to be pregnant...i just was thinkin it was the flu or something i duno but ive been feeling this way for about a month and i called my old doctor she said to take a prego test at family planning because i have no insurance i just got off due to me finishin school...this really makes me nervous because my fiance was just put in jail i duno when he'll be out and my family despises him because of his past theres just so many issues but i feel if i am i will be so happy...im sorry im venting

I am 16 Years Old, about 2 months ago i had sex with a boy he cum in me about 3 times, im not any kind of pill i left it and had my period three weeks later, i had my period allthough it was a couple of days late i thought nothing of it, ive been having lower back pain, slight cramps, neusea, find it difficult to sleep, tired,weeing alot more then usual aswell. I like potnoodles and the other day the thought of one when i was makng it made me feel ill.im always hungry aswell i woke up the other morning for the wee starving like hell, my second period was very late and is alot different than usual and is very light. ive noticed i have put on weight specialy were a baby bumb wud start to grow am i pregnant ???

If you are 16, then why are you having sex? Becoming pregnant is a very serious and possible consequence of that action. Being a mother is a HUGE responsibility. Being pregnant is also not fun. Having unprotected sex is even worse. There is also the possibility of contracting an illness. I really hope that you are not pregnant. I want you to ENJOY your life. Becoming pregnant or contracting an STD would definitely make it hard for you to fully enjoy your life. It doesn't matter if you have already had sex either. You can always make the decision to not have sex again. Pleasure yourself, and wait to have sex until you find a man that truly respects you. Always pay attention to a guy's actions, and not his words. The ONLY man's words that you should trust fully are God's. Read the bible. It will help you understand just how much He adores you. And He will guide you in all that you do. Please do not feel that I am in any way judging you, because that is not my intention at all. I just want you to not have any regrets later on.

im also 16 and have sex what are you trying to say i no people who are 12/13 who do it. Being a mum is a big responsibilty but does mean we wouldnt beable to cope as well as anybody else!, there are adult mum n dads who beat the c**p out of thier children i would never do that if i hade one.
But as to the question i am on my period and it isnt like any other i feel physicaly sick and ache all in my back and have the worst pains in my stomach iv lost alot of my apotite but eat a few foods i wouldnt. when i am hungrey im starving. Am i just going through a faise? oh and few weeks ago my boob like grew rapidlyy is that normall?

I agree with the guest that wrote about 16 year olds having sex. I mean, I'm not innocent because I lost my virginity at 14 but honestly, i regret it beyond belief. I wish I would've waited for my fiance. Not only are there all sorts of risks when it comes to diseases and being a young mother but what about when you regret having rushed? Highschool doesn't last forever. I'm not trying to sound all mom like, I'm only 19 so.

But I just don't think this 16 year old gets how big of a deal this is. You can cope sure but how about when all your friends are out having a good time, drinking and such and you have to stay home because you're carrying a life? You're 16, trust me, getting pregnant should be the last thing on your mind. I'm with my fiance, my soulmate and we still can't stand the thought of having kids yet.

My bestfriend is a young mother, so is my cousin. They both love their daughters to death but they both wish they would've been more careful and waited later on in life. Now both of them are left on their own, working dead end jobs, with their highschool baby daddy gone. And really that happens far to often for you to take a chance. Babies aren't a fad, you don't want a baby, you like the idea of having a baby.

Basically actually sit down and re-think what you are doing. Hard.

Can you have a heavy period and still be pregnant? is that a sign of early pregnancy?

Why don't you all just take a pregnancy test??? You can feel nauseas, fatigue, crampy, you can feel bigger even when you ovulate. No one can answer your questions on whether you are pregnant or not, just go to the doctor or take a test.

Wat ever happened?

I'm am 18 yrs old. My finance and I have unprotected sex all the time. We use the pull out method. I have very regular periods. Last month my period came right on time but this month I am 4 days late! .. this morning I went to the bathroom and after I did what I had to do I saw darkish blood. I wiped and it wasnt alot. I'm feeling very sick. I have constant headaches, sore breasts and throat, gas,and stomach issues. I'm also very weak and feel like I just want to sleep . I put I did put a tampon in but haven't checked yet. I'm also feeling like I have to puke and getting a little dizzy. Should I get a home pregnancy test ?? Any help is much appreciated(:

Omg I feel the same way u do I have periods every month n I never used to have it normal. I have back pains alot. Some nites I get sick like I want to throw up and in the morning I wake up starvin like I havent eattin at all........ Ive toke two home test n there negative but I some times feel bloated most the time......... Some one pls help me

heyy,.. i am 19,.. i have two kids,.. one is 2 and a half and the other is one and a half,.. and seriously? with the one getting aggitated with people posting questions,.. saying for everyone to go out and get pregnancy tests,.. instead of asking questions,.. mind your own,.. seriously,.. how are the younger ones supposed too kno anything if they do not ask themselves? maybe there are moms out there that cannot answer a question thier daughter asks them?,... i am not too helpful when it comes to these questions,.. only cuz i was not educated with these things when i was growing up,... this site and a few others is how i have learned,.. anyways,.. i thought i am pregnant,.. cause i am two weeks early,.. but tomorrow i will be having my period for ten days,.. at first it was light spotting,.. then tonite i sat down to use the toilet and gushed out loads of blood,.. i would really like to kno wats going on,.. and for those people that say,.. go get a pregnancy test,.. FYI,.. they do not work on me till im 3 or 4 month along cuz of my hormone levels,.. please help.. anyone?