Hi i just recently got married and i had unprotected sex with my husband on d first day of my period. is it possible to get pregnant when u r having ur periods.. i am still not ready to have a  baby... pls let me know

Hi Tanya,

It's possible but not likely.  It all depends upon when you ovulate, normally between days 11-16 of your cycle.

Sperm can live up to about 5 days.  So, unless you ovulate very early, the chances are slim.

Hope it helps.

Excuse me medic Dan. I have an additional question for you. My girlfriend and I had sex 2 days ago. I have not cum inside her and I pulled out my penis out of her vagina I think less than 2 mins before I cum (I just masturbated so that I could cum). That was the time when we had sex for the first time. However, she experience bleeding one night after we had sex.

My question is, is this a sign of pregnancy?

Thanks,

Hi Justin,

Bleeding after intercourse is not a sign of pregnancy.

It is likely due to this being her first time. Her hymen may have torn some and the bleeding is also probably as a result of trauma to tissues from having sex the frist time.

If you didn't ejaculate in her then it is unlikely she'll get pregnant. But, any precum may contain sperm if you've just recently ejaculated.

Hope it helps.

Another, I'm really worried about it because she has irregular cycle of menstruation. But again, I have not cummed inside her. Besides, I was not recently ejaculated before we had intercourse.

But lately this morning, she felt her lower abdomen hurts like she was having her period. However, there is no other pain other than that.

Could this be a sign of pregnancy? Anyway, thanks for your answer. It helped a lot. =)

In addition, I urinated before we had sex.

medic dan? Please I need your answer to my question.