hi im 16 years old (almost 17) and my gf is 15 (almost 16), my question is this.. we were fooling around one night andd she gave me an hj.. and i came.. after i cleaned it all up she wanted to have sex.. so i put it in 2 and pulled out and said i couldnt go through with it without a condom.. what are the chances of her being pregnant from that??? im kinda worriedd because this was my first time and i dont want her to become pregnant.. her period should be in about a week from now.. if she is pregnant is there a pill that will prevent it?

yes, she could become pregnant from what you have described. When you say that you put it in 2, are you saying two inches of penetration?

If you didn't thoughly wash off your penis, there were likely sperms on them. By having unprotected intercourse, you may have deposited them into your gf... so Yes, she could become pregnant.

This is why were urge you to take protection every time. You were right to stop and to insist on a condom, but it may have been too late.

Also, you ask if there is a pill to prevent pregnancy. Yes, but it doesn't come without a price. She would need a prescription.

Also, if you have had sex with a girl under age 16, in most states, that is considered to be unlawful sex. You could be charged with rape if this comes to light. This is something to seriously think about before you make any choices.

If your gf is expecting her period in a week, wait and see what happens. It may be a long week for you, but you may be plesantly surprised that everything works out. Stay in touch with your girlfriend and be supportive.

Alright well that kinda just scarexd me more.. are the chances really good or really bad that she is pregnant?? Like a scale from 1 to 10 1p being yes she is pregnant

And yes olny 2 inches in.. not very far in.. and if she does miss her period a week from now can I give her the pill (plan b) and it'll still work?? Idc about the price.. its not an issue for me. I live in michigan and I'm pretty sure I'm good with the whole rape deal

The pill wont work if she is pregnant the pill will only work up to 48hrs. after the intercourse!! and it's always a possibilty getting a girl pregnant cause your not fully clean until u urinate a few times but still wear protection your still very young and taking care of a baby is a lot of responsibilty!! good luck..

It says if she takes the pill within 5 days of intercourse then it should still worm.. her period is in about a week so should I just wait or go and get the pill..? She isn't as worried about it as I am