Me and my girlfriend were toghether this weekend and we had sex and i think i left sperm in her. I dont know what to do. we did it Saturday and Sunday(today 30 june). we had unprotected sex and now she told me that she was trowing up:| I really dont know what to do. i am not ready for this yet. i dont know what to do or what to tell her. she was throwing up and thats all i know i read some sites and she wasnt on her period but i read it may be possible that she is pregnant. I REALLY NEED HELP! please help me... Is she pregnat? (i hope not) please i need to know. she wasnt on her periond but it begins later this week aroud the 5th of july i think. is she pregnant? throwing up is one of the signs i read also and i'm really scared were both to young to have a child... Is she pregnant? What should i do?

Hi Guest,

First, there is always a chance of pregnancy.

But, the timing is poor - IF she expect her period on July 5 then it is very unlikely she'd get pregnant.  She would be on day 23 or her cycle.  Normally she'll ovulate between days 11 and 16.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation - so it's too late to fertilize it now.

Always use protection and you won't have these worries.

Plan B is an option but NOT necessary.

Hope it helps.