I am 6-8 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding recently Friday after some adult activity. At first it was really light, pinkish color. My sister told me it was normal and that she had it with her first baby. By the end of the first day the bleeding had increased and darkened. I started to worry so I went to the hosital on Saturday, they said my HGC levels were nomal but they couldn't find a heartbeat, but they said the baby could be too small yet to see the heartbeat. They told me to wait till Monday and do a follow up with my doctor. Then sunday afternoon I passed a blood clot probably the size of a quarter. I called my doctor today (Monday) and she is on vactation for another two days so her nurse scheduled to see me Wednesday afternoon. I have not been "filling an overnight pad in half a hour" like I've read about most misscarriages and have not been having any pain. Been trying to keep positive but it's the waiting that's killing me. I just want to know if my baby is ok or if I am losing her/him. Was wondering if anyone would be able to help, am I having a misscarriage? I know there is no way to stop a misscarrigae after it starts but should I wait another 2 days to find out about my baby or should I just go to the Hospital now?

Welp found out for sure I lost the baby! Felt blood spilling out went to sit on the toilet and a blood clot the size of a half dollar slid out and splashed in the toilet. Found a friend to take me to the er were more blood and more clots started coming out, this time the size of softballs. They did blood tests and said my hgc levels were way lower. They found tissue in the blood clots and confirmed that I was having a misscarriage! There's just sooo much blood!!! Its scary. I go for another check up on Wednesday to make sure I have passed everything.

I know this is an old post im currently going throu a miscarriage also I know how you felt its my first one and im still scared haven't passed big cloths just small ones like a period im hoping it won't get worse but its the heavy bleeding that worries me I've been house bound for nearly 2 weeks now im afraid to leave the house dies the bleeding last long ?