i have gained weight and have bumps that have appeared the last 3 weeks around my nippels. my breasts are swollen and tender. My periods should start in 2 days i have slight period cramps and am bloated the last while

I have the same thing.Someone please reply :-(

Hi serpentine, what other symtpoms are you suffering from? It sounds to me like you're dealing with some vague symptoms and I think it would make sense for you to at least take a pregnancy test. Have you done that at all?

I have missed my period on the 24th. I started cramps 4days ago then stared bleeding 3 days ago( is that implantation?) when can I take a test now??

I would say that taking a test now would be a good idea--but please wait two weeks and take another just to be sure of the result if it's negative, okay? Sometimes you can get a false negative. Does that help?

yes thanks

serpentinefireisfm wrote:

yes thanks

Good to hear! Please take a test and then let us know what the results are so we can talk it over with you, okay? I'd like to hear how you're doing. Thanks!

I agree with healthnfitnessguy. I think you should take a teast just to be sure that you're not pregnant. Can you let us know how that goes for you? Thanks!

I have taken a test and it says "negative" would I take a blood test just to be safe or wait until next month and see if I miss again?? ?

I think that you would probably be best off taking a blood test if you're unsure of how you're doing. It's been a bit since you last updated--how are you doing?

Good same ol' same ol'

I have been starting to cramp a little every once in a while all day today... What does that mean?? If anything

I missed my period over a week...almost two. I had very little cramping for a second and it was gone...that was yesterday. Today I woke up and had a little blood. I changed my pad every two hours and it looks like a little more than spotting but little less than a period and also i had the worst cramps in the world!!! must have felt like labor pain!! I felt my body go hot than body trying to cool itself down fast too. Also,I felt so weak i couldn't move my body...then i finally threw up. Still felt the same. I used my heat pad on high and slept on my stomach. woke up about an hour and took a Ibuprofen I still felt so bad. Went back to sleep.. then i woke up around 1 feeling a lot better. Still a little dizzy and nauseous... Whats going on!> Question Exclamation

Gosh, I am not sure that it's even a period issue at this point! I think that it's possible that you could just be sick. Have you been to a doctor? At this point I think you should see one regardless at this point. What do you think?

I started bleeding some thursday and just stopped this afternoon.... Would this be considered implantation?? If so when after it stops can I take a pregnancy test?? Thanks!!