My period was due today. On Sunday I woke up, went to the bathroom and saw one pea-sized spot of light pink blood on the tp. I thought it was my period coming early, which it never does, but nothing happened for the rest of the day or Monday. This morning, I had a very slight bit of cramping and then about an hour and a half later, a couple spots of very light brown discharge and nothing since. It is now late afternoon. In the last week, however, I have experienced very large swelling of breasts, thick white discharge, nausea, extreme fatigue, back ache, bloating and lots of burping, etc. Now, I know that these are all PMS symptoms as well as early pregnancy symptoms. I thought I was pregnant, but too early to test, until the drop on Sunday, which I then thought was implantation. I don't know what to think now. I don't know, though I am desperately hoping, if it is a pregnancy or if my period is here. Already went through a change in my cycle a few months ago and have adjusted to it, and today is nothing like it. I hope I have explained myself well enough. Feel free to ask questions! If you think I may be pregnant, when would be a good time to test? HELP!!!!

Have you done the test? It definitely is the time to do it now, since your period was supposed to come and pregnancy tests begin to get reliable at the time you were supposed to get your period because that is (generally) some two weeks after your ovulation - the time when you could have gotten pregnant. And that drop of blood definitely does sound like implantation bleeding - it never lasts more than few hours - and I think this is the first time I actually read someone experiencing it, so... do the test!