On Feb 9th me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. He ejaculated in my maybe 5 times. And day or ao later I started to ovulate. About a week later I started sleeping, eating, headaches, ache, having symptoms. So I told my boyfriend what I was feeling and that I might be. But i think it was all in the head. I took pregnancy test, came back negative, but it was early on. So I said I would wait for my period to come on. On march 9th I experienced brown/pinkish discharge, and when I used the restroom I had bright red pink blood when I would wipe. It was very weird. I also had spotting. Then on march 10th it became a little heavier more like a period but not the normal period. Just enough for a pantyliner or pad. It stayed the same amount all day still a bright brownish red. Then march 11, which is today, i woke up w/ nothing and when I went to the restroom I did bleed again so I put on the pad but its just a little spotting blood. I been have cramps lower back pain and lower abdominal pain and also sore stomach muscles. Could i be pregnant or is it in my head?

Its kind of strange my period come on the 16th on every month but its kind of strange i came on the 8th of this month .i wnt call it a period because i have been spotting head hurt lower back hurt. i spot its like a pink and a brown color will someone please help me n tell me whts wrong with me.i took a test it came back negative so if anyone no something post it please.thank u