I was diagnosed with graves disease. I constantly fell tired and tired. Is anyone here with this experience??
Any suggestions on this matter??

Hello!
I am in this group too, though I also have problems with eyes and have inflammation of the tissues behind the eyes… terrible …
Considering tiredness, did you try with vitamins? Vitamin C is very helpful in reducing tiredness and also feeling ill all the time. I would also recommend you B6 for reducing stress.
Hold on!

Not just tired --exhausted...ackey muscles rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath.

If they had not told me what it was I just wanted to lay down and die.  I have never

felt this bad in my entire life!!!

I was diagnosed with GD in July and got very sick, unable to stand, walk, think etc. I thought I was going to die. I have been on Carbimizole 60mg daily and did start feeling better.  Thats all, I still feel thoroughly exhausted, still get rapid heart beat at night. Constantly on the loo with IBS, feel irritable and crabby.  I had to come to the UK urgently and find a Dr here to manage my GD.  By fluke I got a GP who specilaises in thyroid.  He has put me on 10mg Carbi daily.  My T4 is something like 0.03, he said my bloods were not too bad, he seemed more concerned with my puffy eyes.  Wants me to pay privately to see Opthamologist, yeah right.  I don't think I will ever be the same again.  I am soooo stressed it can't be helping? I lost my Dad on Thursday and I now have a rotton cold/flu.  Bunged up, sore ears, dizzy, coughing and can't settle, not sleeping either - anyone the same - or any answers.