Okay im 16 and have the same symptoms! im constantly tired now, in november last year i was feeling constantly nausious (at first i thought it was all due to the HPV jag i had got the week before) but no-one believed how bad i felt until i went to the doctor, Not my usual doctor, who told me i had to much acid in my stomach, so i go on these pills that make me worse. I get more nausious constantly in bed, couldn't move one of the days and fainted a few times, coudn't & wouldn't eat.Lost 8lb in 3 days. Go back to the health centre to my regular doctor and he tells me i have a kidney infection. So i go on amoxicillan and after about 2 and a half weeks my nausia and cramps etc go away. But 2 weeks after i stopped my medication i go right back to the way i was feeling before, but it got worse. Constant nausia, feeling physically sick and not being able to actually throw up. Losing appetite, headaches, migraines (usually get them, got worse though) and now im starting to feel dizzy, and more tired as the days go on and i have also been getting dihorea lately too. Also abdominal pains, and cramps, and my periods have went awol. Sometimes i'm getting the feeling i don't have enough sugar in my body, and then i eat something sugary and i still feel as if im about to pass out. I'm starting to feel faint alot more now and im starting to get worried about my own health, but i don't think its down to stress. sometimes my headaches aren't the normal kind, they are like a horrible pain that freezes my whole head (obviousley not literally but its bloody well sore!) I'm just worried but don't want to bother people about it and have them listen to how i feel sick again or faint and then nothing happens.
I dont know what the hell is going on with me?! someone pleaseee suggest something!?

i am feeling the same way, and im only 16 as well! have you learned anything?

nope nothing :( they told me i might have another kidney infection and that im probably just stressed from studying, but i havent even been doing alot of that !

i'm 20 and i'v been getting similar problems. some times i even sleep in without meaning to. i almost missed 2 classes last week. i've been getting constant migraines and it feels like i need sugar, but sometimes sugar doesn't help. just today i was out walking around when my head started to throb, i felt wicked dizzy, and a bit faint. i told myself i needed sugar so i ate a cookie and drank some soda. i still have the headache, dizzy feeling, and slightly faint so the sugar isn't helping at all. i don't have a history of kidney problems, but my family has a history of type 2 diabetes. if you get any information as to what the problem may be could you let me know? thank you.

im 14 n iv been feeling like that as well
iv lost rakes of weight in the space of like a month
cant sleep at night
cant eat anything just makes me feel sick..but then i cant actually be sick
i get really sore heads where i feel dizzy cant think or see straight.
in the morning if i stand up to quickly il be on the floor again.
my periods are being so unpredictable just now as well like iv had 2 this month!
and im really stressed out
have yous found out what this could be?

I am 20 years old and was getting fed up of not being able to get out of bed. If i want to wake up i have to set an alarm otherwise i could quite happily sleep all day. My mother once had to wake me up because i had slept for 2 days straight without even getting up to eat. Although i have to say, my period pattern differs from yours in the way that i have been on a constant period (massivly heavy blood flow as well) since January. Its not comfortable and is making me feel nauseous and is making me lose weight at a weight that is concerning me, my family and the doctors. So far i have only had bloods taken (which i fainted during, one of the many faint attacks i have suffered whilst suffering this 'illness' whatever it is) and my clotting mechanisms came back abnormal. I dont know whether this is anything to do with it but am back in the hospital for further tests next tuesday so will keep you posted.

Ive had exactly the same kind of symtoms, Doctors say its stress. But ive been getting really bad headaches and feeling sick every morning, feeling so tired. People are tired of hearing it from me and it really upsets me because no one will believe me or listen! My mum keeps saying its stress too, that 'its all in my head' This is really getting to me! Because i cant go out anywhere with my boyfriend because im scared im going to faint or something :( I get really dizzy aswell. Ive had bloodtests and everythink is fine, my thyroid is borderline though and my mum has an underactive thyroid and im worried it could be that. How do you cope?
Ruby.

i dnt know if what im getting is as extreme as your all describing but i only started feeling this way about a week ago so it could be anything. i just have a constant headache ive been off skool (im 15) for 2 days now n have bin in bed sleeping constantly and rli want to sleep longer aswell. sometimes i get a bit nauseous but normally its just the headches n tiredness. i think it mite ha smething to do with my blood pressure though as both my birth parents had high blood pressure around my age and the symptoms im getting r wot u get wen u have a sudden increase in blood pressure. but i nt no if wot u hav cud b the same thing.

I know is is months later but all of these symptoms can be explained by one thing it is called candida yeast infection, it can happen in women and men alike, It means that there is a build up of bad bacteria in your body and it has killed off the good bacteria, If you search Google you can learn more about it! there is a strict diet you can go on in order to eliminate the symptoms It is worth a shot

i also have the same symptoms, and im 16 years old too. i really cant describe it.. well, first my period was late, i missed a month, and a couple of days.. which i have now tho.. and then right now, i cant even type!- my fingers are frozen, im freezing, apart from my head, although im wearing slippers, besides the heaters were on, and everyone around me is stating how hot it is.. unlike me, who is freezing. and now i have a headache.. my eyes hurt.. dunno, its this tiredness feeling, n when i put my cold fingers on it.. it feels better for a couple of seconds.. right now i feel so dizzy.. and feel like im gonna feel sick in a moment!
i feel so soo tired.. i brly can move... but i cant sleep at nighT! some stuff keeps coming in my head.. and im thinking about it through the whole night. but when i end up sleeping, i never wake up during that period, and my mum ends up calling me, like at 11 am, or even 11:30 and i still dont feel like getting up tho..
can someone suggest anythinG :-)
thnk you...

I feel the same and I'm 16!

im 16 and experiencing the same sort of thing. i'm worried i could be pregnant as some of these symptoms relate. pretty scared. i hope its a kidney infection though. i have a history of them but it hasn't been like this before. going to the docters on monday to find out. terrified.

hey, i was reading ur post..and i had the same symptoms when i was your age! im 21 now but i remember how i felt
and it was the worst time in my life. some days id just pray that id stop breathing because i was in so much pain!
I originally went to the doctors because my throat hurt rite...well the dr. put me on some antibotics to help with the swelling,
she said it was probably just a bug i had picked up and it was no biggy if i took the meds and got bed rest..well 2 weeks later
im not better..its wayy worse! my lymph nodes were on fire and huge! it looked like some had take a bat to me..i was actually called
into the guidance office to talk about my "at home life" haha...after going back to the dr.s 7 times in 4 months and 43 pounds later
i landed in the hospital. I couldnt stand, and had been living off a half cup of milk a day for 3 months because i couldnt swallow!
not to mention my headaches were unbearable! well with one look the ER dr. told me i had mono..he gave me a rapid test even
though he already knew for sure i had it, then proceed to do more tests and told me my kidney functions were off the charts
because of all the amoxicillin my doctor had been pumping into me! I ligit could have died if i hadnt gone in..my temp was on n off at
103 for a good 3 months...as soon as it hit 103.5 my mom rushed me to the ER! I was so happy when they finally gave me the rite meds
u wouldnt believe the difference even after 20 mins. I really think you should get checked for mono or Epstein Bar because
without the rite meds life could get alot worse fer ya!
im sry u have ta go threw this ...i honestly can say i know how ya feel..i practually used to live at the hospital as a kid
hang in there girls

Have any of you been tested for type one diabetes as my daughter had near enough all the same symptoms when diagnosed x

All of you girls who are going thru this I have to tell u bout my teenage years. I got my period in 8th grade which was late compared to most girls. But I thought everything was okay. One day I had terrible cramps (during that same first year) that left me in bed that particular week. I was really sick behind it almost wondering if I was gonna die which included bad headache and nausea. But after that thought I was ok. Well I was wrong. Starting having heavier and heavier periods and couldnt hardly participate in gym because of them. So I asked the gym teacher to be excused and she scolded me and said everyone has heavy periods at times. So I believed her and continued on. they started lasting 7 days then 10 days and sometimes 12 days in high school and never really started at a particular interval. by the time I graduated I was feeling very sick and tired all the time like all of you and slept alot. my life was awful. six months after graduating I was literally going from the bed to the couch and would get winded like i was running a mile. By then my period was almost the whole month! I couldnt eat because I was so weak and almost died from it later in the ER. They had to put blood pressure cuffs on my arms and legs to get blood samples! Your parents may not realize the gradual change in your appearance which is what suprised my aunt which saved my life. I had lost weight too like all of you and i was much paler than normal. She looked at me and looked at my parents and said get her to the ER something is really wrong with her! My parents thought it was just teenage moodiness and stuff. Anyway what it is is your hormones are really messed up. I had high estrogen and very low progesterone and the male horemone was high too. They will probably put you on birth control to try and set u straight. It may not work and if it doesnt go back. I ended up having to get a d&c to get rid of the lining that had built up too much. Its got to be dealt with asap or you could die. I am 38 now and just now starting to feel good again so dont let it go as long as i did. take care