I have had extreme headaches (they are not migranes) for the past week where they are in my eyes and forehead. Slight sore throat and extreme tiredness. Does anyone know what this could be?

I have had similar symptoms to you this is how i have been feeling....
I am 20 and get headaches/migraines at least 4 days out of 7 and am always tired, even though I have 8-9 hours sleep a night. My headaches come from behind my eyes, my temples and the back of my neck, the only pain relief that seems to take the edge off is codeine or to totally take it away I need to take imigrin but they make me feel weird and cannot drive or work when taking them. I wake up every night with a wet shirt from sweat – this doesn’t seem to change with the temperature. In the morning I always have puffy/black eyes and am extremely tired, as the day goes by the puffiness slightly goes away. I have constant neck & shoulder pain - At the back of my neck by my hair line, under my shoulder blades and the top of my shoulders. I always feel tense. My whole body feels tired and aches, I have no energy and all I want to do is sleep. I can get quite down and I think this is because I never have energy. I am continuously getting chest infections. It’s so exhausting. I also get an upset stomach and diarrhea quite often (about once a week) I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and usually go for walks in the weekends and eat well. I’m sick of feeling this way & would love to feel normal again!

I am going to have an eye test in the weekend and will let you know how i get on.