what are the symtoms of graves desease

I Graves disease ( hyperthroidism) and one of the most obvious signs is weight loss. Also I had bad mood swings , bowel troubles and nausea and racing heart.

I was diagnosed with Grave's Disease when I was 30. My symptoms were:
Severe sweating, hot even when it was cold, hands shaking, rapid heartbeat, weight loss, bulging eyes, swollen neck, easily lost temper, mood swings, tired all of the time but could not sleep. (I would wake up about 3 x's in a 7 hr sleep period), severe swelling of legs and feet, thinning hair. All people are different and have different symptoms so you may have some or all of the above symptoms.
A simple blood test will tell.
Best of Luck.

Hi Ksf, I have the exact same symptoms as you. I am on homeopathic treatment as the allopathic doctors want to kill my thyroid with radiated iodine, which i think sounds aweful. I was wondering whether your thyroid is now better and how you treated it. Thanks

I had mine treated with radioactive iodine. Good news, bad news. I felt so bad with Grave's Disease but being hypothyroid I now have 265 chlosterol levels and find it almost impossible to lose weight. I also have to be on a daily regimen of thyroid replacement meds. I take Armour Thyroid.