i take 20 to 25 gravol pills a day, should i be concerned?

Of course you should. How long have you been taking the pills?
Although it is sold over the counter, gravol is prone to tolerance, addiction and withdrawal symptoms. Chronic users have experienced side effects like energy loss, depression, urine retention, vomiting and social disorders like inability to socialize and think. Are you having any visible negative effects from the drug?

Tolerance can be developed just after a few days of usage. This means you will need more and more to achieve the same effect. By the way, what are you using the drug for?

I know it can produce highs and hallucinations. Have you tried quitting? Some of the reported withdrawal effects include weakness and discomfort, poor appetite, excitability, stomach cramps and nausea.

Hey wg57@rogers, you certainly have become an addict and its high time when you should stop deciding on whether you are an addict or not and do something to get rid from the clutches of gravol. Gravol abuse can be highly injurious for your health and taking 20-25 pills a day is dangerous. I can suggest you for rehabilitation provided you decide to come out of it. For further assistance on rehabilitation you can let me know. I will try to help you.

oh, YUCK - just stop, that's as bad a glue sniffing. There are better ways to change your mood.

Coming from a former addict.Yes i think you should be concerned .I was an addict for 7 or 8 1/2.The max amount your allowed in 1 day is 8 and that alone can be harmful 2 your body trust me your liver and kidneys will thank you

It's an ugly habit 2 have.You feel dehydrated,Irritable,moody and headaches,bones feel brittle,hair falls out from lack of nutrients,bad complexion and the list goes on.I don't know why i even bothered trying it in the first place.

i eat alot of gravol too with my methadone here n there,, but i can walk away without withdrawel,,,,i find i can only enjoy them when im on meth if not i woudlnt bother

ive been trying to get off methadone by cold turkey. the pain got way too excruitating so i took 15 mills on the 5th day(today) to kinda give myself a little break(im suposed to be taking 60 mills a day but i want to get off this sh*t).

Anyways i took 1 gravol pill about 30 minutes before taking the methadone and something is definitly not right. my vision is messy and my body feals kinda light. i mean i like the fealing of it but im not sure how dangerous it is to take with the methadone, not that i care if it is although i dont want it to f**k up my withdrawl in anyway.

i can relate, i also used to take gravol when i was younger if i couldnt find acid because of the high. if i looked at a white wall it would look as if some transparent sharp looking hand things would come out of the wall and kinda twitch as they were getting closer to me and once they got really close they would start to turn a sparkley red color, i thought that was kinda neat. also in the dark i would see people-like figures in my house that were not there. it was pretty scary at times. and all that was off like 12-15 pills so if anyone is doing that many pills everyday then its time to start weening yourself off of them.

Hi! YOU think you all take alot, try 500ml grams in 2hours with alcohol,xanax and percocet,I like to call it numbing and what a feeling it is,but now I'm almost 40 and the last thing I had to withdrawl from is gravol and there was no withdrawl for me and I would have to say is because I had no chioce but to quit everything even I knew I had no joice I always new I could always get gravol,get high on gravol!!!read all your stories and every story is the meth. Always have to take more never HIGH enough,try and just for one day to be only high on the gravol not very fun,not very fun!!!!!,what I'm getting at, if your that deperate all you have is gravol to get high on its time to check in.as one I know!thats all I can say and by the way 15 years of using I am bald as a eagleits embarassing peaple look and ask where did your hair go all icould say or make an excuseits heratary look I don'y even know how to spell it,HELLO WHERE ARE YOUR BRAIN CELLS, BURNT BABY BURNT.For all the young stop girls stop and now I know why all the young guys out there that are so bald a such a young age heridtary my ass!!!! :)

Hi. I'm 34 and I never thought I was addicted
to gravol until now. I've been taking them for
9 years to sleep, like most people. I don't take
them for the high, just to sleep. I'm also on Effexor
Lorazepam, Oxazepam, and blood pressure meds.
Aside from the nasty effects of Effexor, I also get
the effects of Gravol, hallucinations, vertigo,
anxiety, aggression, headaches, blurry vision,
weakness, memory loss, cotton mouth,
dehydration, excess mucous in my throat
etc. I had gone off them for a couple years
but when I get really, I mean really stressed,
I start taking them again and I don't know
why. They cause more stress then taking
it away. I need to know the long term effects,
meaning internal like organ damage etc. Thank you
all for sharing your stories. I wouldn't have
known that gravol was bad for you until
I read these stories. I want you all to know
you've reached at least 1 person, me. :-)

Yes, unless its gravol ginger, which you cant overdose on, but still not good
i have problems with my stomach but i only have like 2 and only when my tummy is upset

I am also very addicted to graval and need help, I cannot stop there are drud stors on every corner.  If anyone could help me that would mean the world to me.

Help

Steve

My mom has just came for a visit, she takes it constantly,,,I didn't realize how bad it was and she's only been here 2 days.Appartotly,she has been doing this for years...she even sets a timer for the next GD pill! By 7 she is wasted!I don't know whar to do!

I usually take 1 sometimes 2 a day, but then I can go months without wanting or needing it..... does that make me an act?

I take it when I am nervous about something, 1 only (usually job interview or stressful meeting etc)...

they r good for you