I was just wondering if i can take gravol while being pregnant i feel very sick sometimes and just wanted to know if it was safe??

Hello, My name is Melissa. I was coming by your question about taking gravol during pregnancy. I`m pregnant with my second child 38wks and I have not taken any medication with either one of my pregnancy`s other then normal strength tyanol. and Have only done this once as the doctor told me it was safe to take up to 4 within a 24hour period. But Gravol is a BIG NO NO. If you r having morning sickness do not take Graval. The doctors and pharmcy will tell u the same thing. Good luck with ur pregnancy..

Melissa

yes you may take gravol when you are pregnant.. it will not help with the morning sickness, that why the doctor will say it wont help..im 18 weeks pregnant and both my doctors say it completely fine :-) so no worries hun!

I've stopped taking long term abuse from gravol will I have any permanent damage from taking it after yrs.of abuse ?

My doctor said it's fine to take gravol. And it works like magic

I am 7 weeks and my doctor told me I could take Gravol no problem. I got the Ginger Gravol, it works amazing. I saw on other forums to just slow down on the dosage (up to 4 pills per day and only one at a time every four hours)