i take gravol almost everynight to sleep
i think its better then sleepin pills becouse i no how addicting sleeping pills are and i no there bad for you to take
but im at the point where im taken to much gravol that i now feel like im adicted to GRAVOL!
what is worse gravol or sleeping pills?

Yes gravol is bad for you because as you use gravol to sleep you will need more and more of to sleep and you can get them over counter at any drug store so there is no doctor to say stop and here is what could happen so you take 5 gravol to sleep then you need 
10 then 15, 20, 30 then you start adding sleeping pills and one night you will not wake up you stop breathing and die. Point blank and if you add pain pills,bezoes or driking you are playing with fire.  Go to your doctor tell him or her about your sleeping problem and this way he can control how much to take. Let me know if you have any questions I all so know of a addiction blog all about graval so you are not alone. 

Steve

I TAKE SLEEPING PILLS DID SHIFT WORK FOR YEARS HAVE BEEN ON SLEEPING PILLS FOR OVER 20 YEARS AM NOW 70 RETIRED AND STILL ON THE PILLS THEY DONT WORK TO MUCH ANYMORE SO I SOMETIMES TAKE A GRAVOL WITH THE SLEEPING PILLS ----- DO NOT GO ON SLEEPING PILLS THEY ARE VERY ADDICTIVE ALSO DONT TAKE GRAVOL JUST TRY TO FALL ASLEEP YOURSELF OR YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT. MARYANNE