Can someone tell me something about drug called Gravol. I found it among my mothers stuff and don’t know what it is being used for. Is this medication for some serious conditions?

Gravol is medicine that is effective in dealing with nausea or vomiting associated with motion sickness, stomach and flu related illness. Taken orally, this drug is quickly absorbed and starts to go to work immediately to calm symptoms. Relief begins within 15 to 20 minutes and can last up to 8 hours. However, this depends on the dosage form selected and Gravol has the broadest range of dosage forms available. This medicine belongs to a group of antihistamines. Antihistamines are used to relieve or prevent the symptoms of hay fever and other types of allergy. They work by preventing the effects of a substance called histamine. Histamine is substance produced by the body and it can cause itching, sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes. Also, in some persons histamine can close up the bronchial tubes and make breathing difficult. If you are worried, talk to your mother about it.