Am 25 yrs old and used two Pregnancy test kits yesterday and found out that i was pregnant. am not ready for this baby because even the father is adamant about the whole issue. I think its One month now, i cant raise a child alone. So someone later advised me to use GYNAECOSID pills to like abort this child and my Periods to return normal again. This is a pill used to treat secondary amenorrhoea (where one has missed her periods for atleast two weeks) but its advised not to use it while pregnant because ofcourse it will abort the foetus. so please advice..doctors out there, are there any side effects. 8-|

You need to go to a doctor or planned parenthood clinic. You can get RU486 which is the approved abortion pill. The usage needs to be monitored by a doctor to ensure correct doseage etc

babygal wrote:

Am 28 yrs old and used two Pregnancy test kits yesterday and found out that i was three weeks pregnant. am not ready for this baby because even the father is adamant about the whole issue. I think its One month now, i cant raise a child alone. So someone later advised me to use GYNAECOSID pills to like abort this child and my Periods to return normal again. This is a pill used to treat secondary amenorrhoea (where one has missed her periods for atleast two weeks) but its advised not to use it while pregnant because ofcourse it will abort the foetus. so please advice..doctors out there, are there any side effects. :roll:

have the methotrxate shot & misoprostol tabs ... " try google search to know further about these 2 and make ur self sure"

i am 22 years old, and i missesdmy periods. my overy becomes oversize. doctor suggest me gynaecosid tablests. is this useful. em very worried. :-(. am i able to get my periods in normal way. em eating this tablets from last 2 days. how much it take time. is this dangerous that somebody miss her periods. plz tell me if you have any idea :-( :cry:

Guest wrote:

It isn't dangerous for you to miss a period. I think that your doctor has prescribed the tablets because your ovaries are oversized so I'd recommend taking the drugs because they will help you out a lot. DO you think that you'll be able to do that? I think it would be a good idea. Let me know okay?

i use to have my periods 6 to 7 day before date. this time they started in time but stopped without bleeding (one pink secretion was there) . i took gynacosid after taking one tablet i did strip test which seem +. next day i took the other tablet as well. now when i ll have my periods. will there be heavy bleeding should i visit a doctor? plz guide me

crzyfl wrote:

i have question about my periods .... i had a sex without using comdom 15 days ago but now i had a period not like before its just spoting on my pat soo can anyone tell is im pregnant or not ?

I AV been trying to get pregnant for sone months now. A friend advised me to use Gynaecosid pills to help. And I don't know about this drug. Please should I take the drugs would it help in any way?

Yes u r