i am 17 years old and i am a virgin.recently me and my boyfrend have done something which makes me worry now. we have rubbed our genitals against each other's but he didnt ejaculate that tym...but he hd some precum. i dot know whethr i am pregnant or not but i am still waiting for my periods this month which is already late by 3 days...if i am pregnant how can i get rid of it with the help pf any medicine...? plz help....i want a medicine to get rid of it.and plz suggest how to use it....it has been 1 month since this incident ... though i havent had any symptoms of pregnancy except for my late period..PLZ

Hey sana. What you are saying is quite strange because if you are a virgin indeed, how could you be pregnant? If you haven't had sex yet, than I don't see the point in you being stressed out and nervous. It's just required of you to be completely honest. But from what you are saying, you couldn't be pregnant at all because there was no coitus at all. So, I think that you could cut yourself some slack because I think you won't be needing an abortion pill and stuff like that. But remember, always be careful because that's the easiest way of preventing unwanted things.

Hey r u pregnant now???

did u get any suggestion frm any1 and was that helpful sana?

Same situation. I'm in the same age and everything you said is what happen to me. No symptoms or anything just a late period. If anyone can help, Please do... 

my girlfriend and i had sex a month ago and she is not having her period still. she want to have an abortion but where i came from its illegal to have abortion i am afraid she might do some thing wrong to her self. i need help. if her parent find out they will kill her.

and if my parent find out i will kill my self

(i didn't insert in her but i did ejaculate in the back)

hi same prlm with me plz give me sugition me plzz

don worry sana... its past 72 hrs... so don take i pill or anyother unwanted72 pills like that.. they dont work.. firrst take a preg strip and get checked fr pregnancy with early mrng urine sample.
if it is positive.. then u can go for abortion medication. u will get kits from pharmacy mt kits.. which contains 5 pills.. the followin instructions will be there on d pack.. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

have a shower with maximum hot water you can resist or jump many times above 1 meter...but i think its too late now any way good luck

I would say do not abort your beautiful baby. You are having something very special in your life now. Please..No do not abort the baby..

Thanks.

yes
im one month pregnant can microval pills help

mensovit plus take tablets

yes am pregnancy over 1 month now and i really want to know what kind of pill to take because i want to do an abortion

pregnancy test say I am concept

Plz how to clear pragnancy