Pls i need urgent help, as i plan on taking Gynaecosid cause i did a urine pregnancy test n its positive but am nt ready for a baby at this time, i want to know if gynaecosid can terminate the 3wks pregnancy, if not pls what effective drug can i take? 

Honestly, don't abort. Sometimes after an abortion, a woman will come to regret it and it can lead to problems in her life (for example depression, flashbacks to the procedure, etc.) Instead, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have people there you can talk to about your options and they can help you find the right one that works for you. Plus, they also provide free resources for mothers in need, like diapers and bibs.

Don't go to a crisis center. They are usually religious nuts trying to make you believe you have no choice but to keep it. Also, you may not regret your decision at all. I never regretted mine, and I don't believe that I ever will.

To answer your question, I would go to a clinic to get information on your options.

I am not sure what you did. But hope all is well. As for those idiots who think a fetus bellow the age of 4 to 6 weeks is a human. Do you think a tubal pregnancy is a murder too? Where either the child kills the mother before being born and even it's self, or the mother kills the child to save her own life?

People should be allowed to decide otherwise it's only going to end up with a mentally disturbed child who's parents never wanted him/her. Raise healthy humans when you're ready please.