i m 1 month pregnant i don't want this baby :-( :-( :-( please help b'coz i have had a baby just 1 year back wen i was 19 and i don't want 1 more baby so soon.please give me some names of tablets that i can use after every sex so that i don't get pregnant.please help

I'm glad you were responsible enough to ask the question, and also to recognise that you may not be able or willing to cope with another baby so soon. Most people will want to be there to support you, and ensure that you are healthy and able to take care of the baby you have. That doesn't mean however that they are happy to see a world where babies are treated as disposable objects, with abortion pills, treatments etc are treated as casual convenience medicines available online.

What that means is, that at one month, I think you're going to have to go along to a clinic and have a discussion with someone, and they will advise you as to your options, and rights. They will also inform you of recommended means of birth control for the future.

birth control pills/condoms.

the combination pill.

condoms with spermacide.

use them together, and poof

...99 % sure that you won't get pregnant.

i recently got married and dont find any sypmotoms yet of pregnency but i m not having periods i got married about one month ago and not having mensius plzz tell me what medications i can take for not to get pregnent plzz reply me as soon as possible bcoz i cant get pregnent at this age.

i found out i want a baby but i cant have children i will take the bby in were r u located please contact me

I have a friend who has been waiting to adopt a baby. Please consider adoption. So many loving families want a healthy, happy baby. She is in the health profession, and he is in the Law Enforcement. Please make their dreams come true.

Love, All her co-workers.

Dear safibaby,

Hello my name is Andy. I am not sure if you have decided by now what to do about your situation. I am 21 year old male and I am looking to adopt a child. I know how it feels to be without parents so I want to adopt a child. I know this might be a hard choice for you to make because their are so many people who want to adopt your child. Please contact me if you want to know more information about me. I am willing to undergo background checks and any other thing that you think needs to be done. Please contact me if you know of anyone else who wants to puth their child up for adoption if you decide not to. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

i am one month pregant please give me tablet dont want baby

hello i am ashu lakhani her 

i am pregnent for 1 month and i dont need this baby plz help becoz i can afort to go to drs 

hello im mary jane brady. im looking for someone who dont need a baby  or want or what ever the reason my be. im 29 married me and my husband love each other but cant have kids together and we want a baby to love plzzzz let me know if theres someone out there like this.

hi i am also 1 month pregnent and my baby is just 5 months old i don't need baby please tell me which phills are good.

safibaby wrote:

look me and my husband have bean trying for a child now for 4 years and not had one pleese plesse have the baby and then if you dont whant it after you have hold it in your amys i will tack it of your hands i whant to be a mum so bad and my husband whands to be a dad we have all the bits a baby nead just think about it and let me no ya

safibaby wrote:

i m 1 month pregnant i dont want this baby .

safibaby wrote:

I am 1 month pregnant I do not want this baby

safibaby wrote:

i am pregant pls give name of this table